Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm confused. In the beginning of the episode with Michonne and Andrea. Andrea asks Michonne about the walkers she has with her. In the comics wasn't one of the Walkers Michonne's boyfriend? Was Michonne in the show hinting that they raped her? She said they deserved what they got and weren't human to begin with.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
i think i know the twist, i havent read any spoilers online neither but

the-walking-dead-season-3-poster-405x600.jpg

i think this spoiler was a hint...maybe carl gets shot in the eye as a cliffhanger?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why didn't Andrea take the Governor's truck while he was dealing with the horde?

I call bullsh!t- too much suspension of disbelief is required to buy this episode. HOW in the hell does Andrea just traipse through the zombie filled countryside without a scratch- plus HOW did Tree-Hugger Walker not bite her when he had her in his grip? HOW did the Gov escape the House O'Walkers? And HOW did he get Andrea (who still has a knife) into the truck, and then into the Torture Chair without anyone seeing it? HOW can Tyreese (and Milton, and Martinez) continue to be SOOO stupid about the true nature of the Gov? And finally, HOW long can this show try our patience with this commercial-ridden, filler tripe? Sheesh! Even the flashback sucked.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
man this season got spoiled for me. Apparently the last two episodes leaked and some troll screen capped a scene from it. :snoop: