Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It depends on the situation. If it wasn't for Shane they'd still be looking for little dead Sophia and arguing on if they want to keep that dude alive. Shane was right in both those situations while Rick was tearing the group apart with all the arguing and stalling. Other than that Rick's leadership has worked best.

Not really. Rick was trying the "go along to get along" route with Herschel in an attempt to ease the old dude into accepting the reality of the zombie apocalypse and was going to be taking up Otis' slack by corralling zombies and putting them in the barn. I'm sure he'd have noticed Zombie Sophia shuffling around in there sooner rather than later.
And Shane gets no credit for offing Randall, he only did that as part of his hoish Fatal Attraction scheme against Rick.

Didn't Merle say that they were supposed to rob the original crew before Rick showed up and Merle got tossed in the bushes

:shaq:

Yep...Meryl would have had a rape orgy with Carol, Lori, Andrea, Amy and that black chick while Daryll would have been wearing Shane's earlobes as necklace if Rick didn't show up and straighten that group out.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Daryll would have been wearing Shane's earlobes as necklace if Rick didn't show up and straighten that group out.

Daryl-stalking-a-prisoner-with-a-knife-on-The-Walking-Dead-e1353273929895.png

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Not really. Rick was trying the "go along to get along" route with Herschel in an attempt to ease the old dude into accepting the reality of the zombie apocalypse and was going to be taking up Otis' slack by corralling zombies and putting them in the barn. I'm sure he'd have noticed Zombie Sophia shuffling around in there sooner rather than later.
And Shane gets no credit for offing Randall, he only did that as part of his hoish Fatal Attraction scheme against Rick.

You just don't wanna give Shane credit for shyt, your hate for the dude is amazing :heh:

Like I said, Rick without a doubt has been the best leader for the group but Shane was right about those two things. Your "what if" scenario holds no weight. They spent the entire season looking for Sophia who I'm sure everybody knew was dead all along. Shane was the only one saying it out loud. Rick should have NEVER bought that Randal dude back to the farm...especially after he tried to kill them. So you need to blame Rick before you blame Shane for that entire situation. Shane fixed Rick's screw-up which basically led Dale to alienating himself from the group.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I know this was a build up episode, but I thought they could have done a lilttle more with it.

The whole "war" thing is kind of wack, I think if ANYONE would just murk the Gov all will be well because it seems like he is the only one who really wants to go war.

I guess after the episode with Morgan it just seems like a let down. They didn't even really discuss an agreement until the the last 15mins. Seems like they should have been disccussing more than they did. either way, I hope these last 2 episodes can save this season because outside finding Morgan and Michonne & Merle joining the squad there isn't whole lot to remember from this season. Wasted too much time with Crazy Rick

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
He does not give her up,
but as i read the spoilers for the next 3 episodes,
both sides going suffer heavy

Anyone who wants to know this can easily read the spoilers themselves so GTFO with this shyt.. Next time you decide to drop spoilers have the courtesy to spoiler tag your post or else i'm gonna make an example out of you.

You've been warned :demonic:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
You just don't wanna give Shane credit for shyt, your hate for the dude is amazing :heh:

Like I said, Rick without a doubt has been the best leader for the group but Shane was right about those two things. Your "what if" scenario holds no weight. They spent the entire season looking for Sophia who I'm sure everybody knew was dead all along. Shane was the only one saying it out loud. Rick should have NEVER bought that Randal dude back to the farm...especially after he tried to kill them. So you need to blame Rick before you blame Shane for that entire situation. Shane fixed Rick's screw-up which basically led Dale to alienating himself from the group.

I wouldn't be so hardcore about my Shane dislike if you guys weren't constantly giving him props as some type of awesome leader or claiming he always was making the right decisions.
On the Sophia thing, Shane was quick to want to give up the search because he didn't give a damn about Sophia but let that have been Carl who wandered off and got lost...dude would have been searching day and night hoping if he found Carl it would be the key to unlocking Lori's snatch.
On the Randall thing I do blame Rick. He should have left him impaled on that fence as a zombie shishkabob instead of being a puss and trying to be all decent and upstanding. However Shane didn't fix jack; he killed Randall as part of his goofy plan to murder Rick and nothing more. Plus Dale was dead already (because of Carl) by the time Shane did that. Also if Dale hadn't died and if Shane thought he could have gotten away with it he probably would have tried to go for a two-for-one special and kill Dale too that night.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
i hope the baby dies

no fuks given

rather see the baby die than Glen, Carol, Carl, Michone or Daryl or Hershel

but if I was a betting man I'd say Daryl will probably get merked so Tyrese can have a larger role in season 4 ............. Daryl wasn't even in the comics so he's disposable sadly.

It would also make Merle want to work together with Rick and company to get revenge for his brothers death

I'm also willing to bet that the guy who ends up merking Daryl is the guy he was speaking to during that meeting between Rick and The Governor. I doubt they would have just added that scene there for no reason

:manny:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
The writers should find a way to bring Shane back. like Rick was dreaming or something.

:troll:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Merle is getting murked before the season ends... The thing is... No one trusts him, but I bet he'll either kill the governor or the governor's death will be direct results of merle's actions , Like he'll save one of the prison crew's lives. In the process he will be killed in walking dead fashion...

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Man, I cna't even read half of this thread. Its half filled with normal people with normal ideas of what make a good show, and the other half expect something entirely different than what they are presenting, come in here to tell everyone how much it sucks.

Its a first of its kind TV show about a zombie Apocalypse on its 3rd season, fileld with blood and guts and wrong shyt you never got to see on a TV show.

If they don't kill enough, its boring, if they try to develop the characters, its boring or its 'not like the comics', the writers are racists and hate black people...I can't believe they didn't show the governor violently raping one of the main female leads.....it's mind numbing shyt to read.

You people remind of the Louis CK skit about the time he flew on the first flight with WiFi. Ever. The shyt broke halfway through the flight and the guy next to him got pissed. IT NEVER EXISTED BEFORE YOU GOT ON THAT FLIGHT!!! WTF are you mad at?

Good day to you.

You realize the rape and racial commentary by us is mostly Jokes right? Lighten up...

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
did you actually watch the scene? he decided he is going to give her up. that's why he gave the war speech. scare them, then offer the solution of giving michonne up to save the group. its not like rick is close to michonne.

You think he is? He even said if he gives Michonne up that the governor would kill them all anyways... I think they'll fake like they are giving her up and ambush the Governor :manny:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
I wouldn't be so hardcore about my Shane dislike if you guys weren't constantly giving him props as some type of awesome leader or claiming he always was making the right decisions.
On the Sophia thing, Shane was quick to want to give up the search because he didn't give a damn about Sophia but let that have been Carl who wandered off and got lost...dude would have been searching day and night hoping if he found Carl it would be the key to unlocking Lori's snatch.
On the Randall thing I do blame Rick. He should have left him impaled on that fence as a zombie shishkabob instead of being a puss and trying to be all decent and upstanding. However Shane didn't fix jack; he killed Randall as part of his goofy plan to murder Rick and nothing more. Plus Dale was dead already (because of Carl) by the time Shane did that. Also if Dale hadn't died and if Shane thought he could have gotten away with it he probably would have tried to go for a two-for-one special and kill Dale too that night.

:comeon:
Shane was saying kill Randall from jump. Including Rick into his scheme didn't come until later when he figured he could get Rick out there alone. Rick created the Randall situation just like he created a lot of shytty situations by making stupid decisions.

And I'm not on some Team Shane bullshyt rooting for a deadman but the Rick dikkriding in here is reaching absurd levels. Ya'll coppin' pleas for this dude left and right. Bottomline is Shane was right, you can't survive in that world being a high morale leader that Rick wants to be. Him killing Shane proved that.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone black most likely dies :guilty:

Fans have a little over a month to go before they catch the second half of “The Walking Dead” season 3 on AMC. In the meantime, walker-fanatics are trying to get their eyes on the latest spoilers. On Monday, January 7, the forum Spoil the Dead revealed details and information on episodes 12 and 13. This latest scoop is sure to feed fans that are anticipating the return of the hit zombie apocalypse show.

“The Walking Dead” season 3 went on a midseason break after its episode “Made to Suffer.” The season is set to pick up next month with episode 9, “The Suicide King.” Previously, titles and synopsis for episodes 10 and 11 were released - Fans can read up on that by following the link below this article.

Please note that the following are spoilers/speculation, and are not yet confirmed.

According to the forum, episodes 12 and 13 will be titled “Good as Dead” and “Aftermath.” The episodes descriptions are as follows:

Episode 12 “Good as Dead”:

Rick has found his lost friend and is forced to make a decision that could change his life. Andrea grows suspicious of the Governor’s plans.

Episode 13 “Aftermath”:

After making a tough decision, Rick has arrived back at the prison, and someone in the group is missing. The Governor plans to attack the prison.

While the synopses are short and a bit vague, thanks to previously released spoilers, fans can connect the dots. For example, Rick’s lost friend is obviously Morgan. Spoilers released last year revealed that Morgan will indeed be returning in episode 12, and the synopsis for that episode further confirms this rumor. To read the spoiler of Morgan’s return, follow the link below this article.

“The Walking Dead” will return to AMC on February 10. Subscribe to stay up-to-date with spoilers and “Walking Dead” news if you can’t wait for the season to return!

What site is this from