Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
:comeon: shane was an emotional bytch couldve never taken the group this far

LOL.. Can't believe yall dont like my man Shane..

The following are dead because of Rick:

- Jim
- Carol Husband
-Andrea Sister.
- couple other campers that died in Season 1
-TDog
-Axle
-Lori
-Sophia
-Shane
- The black lady from S1 since Rick wanted to go to the CDC.:bryan:

The following are dead because of Shane

- Otis ( but to his defense, it was for Carl )

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOL.. Can't believe yall dont like my man Shane..

The following are dead because of Rick:

- Jim
- Carol Husband
-Andrea Sister.
- couple other campers that died in Season 1
-TDog
-Axle
-Lori
-Sophia
-Shane
- The black lady from S1 since Rick wanted to go to the CDC.:bryan:

The following are dead because of Shane

- Otis ( but to his defense, it was for Carl )

none of them are dead cus of rick :dead: even added shane to the list :dead:

and how you gon pin otis on rick when shane is the one who shot him :luke:

they had a couple of pea shooters and a shotgun before rick went to retrieve the guns. if he hadn't brought them, most of them would have died. if anyones to blame for that, it's glenn for driving all the way to their camp site with a car alarm going off.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
and knew about Lori getting that work from Shane :popsbang:

That is the other reason why I hate Andrea, bytch coughed up all the tapes on Rick's whole life to The Governor

My interpretation of Rick's "talk me out of it" speech was that he wanted to be talked out of war, not that he wanted to give Michonne up.

I saw it as him wanting Herschel to talk him out of taking the Michonne deal. That's why he made that comment about whether Herschel would do it if it guaranteed his two daughters safety.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The governor came thru and crushed the buildings....:gladbron: with a tank!
Am I the only one who kind of disliked the ending. It was like who lost less pretty much :huhldup: Rick took a bunch of l's
lori the baby , his ace tyrese
the governor his
life so I guess he lost
Its just frustration cuz Shane was the dude that could make the hard decisions right or wrong and not give a damn what the others thought. You see that in the 2nd or 3rd ep of Season 1 in Atlanta when Shane says he's not going to risk getting anyone killed to save T-Dog, Glenn and Andrea. Andrea's sister gets pissed and Shane is like :umad:

Rick on the other hand stumbles and bumbles over making decisions and constantly looks for help and advice.

That's what good leaders do . He goes to Hershel because he's practical but in the end Rick will make the call on michonne . You want him to be a hot head simp like Shane who'd rather play mind games and try to sabotage rick

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York

they had a couple of pea shooters and a shotgun before rick went to retrieve the guns. if he hadn't brought them, most of them would have died. if anyones to blame for that, it's glenn for driving all the way to their camp site with a car alarm going off.
:snoop: can't believe that nobody picked that up, Glen killed everyone in that camp with that stunt.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wh did they leave the prison in the comic?

in the books, there were about 12 ppl at the prison. the governor tried attacking them once, and ricks group held them off. he came back later with more people and slaughtered half the group and destroyed the fences

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
My post was referring to how bad of a leader Shane would have been. He didn't give a rat's ass about anyone but Lori and Carl (and the baby) so he'd have coughed up anyone to the Governor.
Actually they never would have made it to the prison or even encountered The Governor is Shane had killed Rick on the farm and assumed leadership of the crew. They all would have died in between season 2 and 3 from a combination of starvation annd zombie attacks.
Shane was an able sidekick and nothing more, dude couldn't ever be a good leader ever because he was too hotheaded and self-serving.

But Shane was the leader of the group before Rick, a much larger group at that. If Shane was so ruthless, why didn't he kill Otis sooner? What about Dale? Merle was a part of their group as well. He didn't leave any man behind, but he also was realistic about situations.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But Shane was the leader of the group before Rick, a much larger group at that. If Shane was so ruthless, why didn't he kill Otis sooner? What about Dale? Merle was a part of their group as well. He didn't leave any man behind, but he also was realistic about situations.

he wasn't the leader, there was no leader. rick was in the coma for what, 2 weeks? at the time, there was jim, allen, ed, etc. they didn't start looking for a leader until after things started getting worse for the group

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
he wasn't the leader, there was no leader. rick was in the coma for what, 2 weeks? at the time, there was jim, allen, ed, etc. they didn't start looking for a leader until after things started getting worse for the group

So in 2 weeks ... to a month Lori was getting gutted raw :sadcam:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

tumblr_inline_mgh7v7VezR1rqf3dz.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Shane wasn't the leader of that original group, there was no leader. that shyt was like a co-op. It was just a bunch of people who hooked up together at the beginning of the zombie apocalypse.
Merle and Daryll weren't paying Shane any mind.
That Spanish dude didn't seem to be following Shane's lead.
Dale wasn't giving two fukks about Shane's opinion on anything.