Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I find it quite interesting with all the shuffling going on with diff writers and producers leavin the show. And alot of talk was they were burning through the comics too quick, and also lots of talk on budget size, and wanting more elaborate sets. ppl got fired, and look at the last 2 episodes, basically rick n morgan in a room for a whole show. then rick n gov in a room for a whole show. talk bout scaling back budgets and slowing down da plot.

these last 2 episodes are really telling what the next season is gonna look like. Yeah sure they'll end dis season wit a big bang n fight, the woodbury set and prison sets r already built. but bsides that, i think next season da show is gonna get slow n drawn out. As compared to that 1st season where every other episode they were somehwere completely new.

the prison is more telling than anything. we've spent the entire season @ the prison but they've only focused on one building inside the prison. they haven't explored the armory, the infirmary, the library, the gym, etc.

the people in charge are damaging their long term gains by being so cheap with the budget. especially considering the show brings in record breaking ratings.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
the prison is more telling than anything. we've spent the entire season @ the prison but they've only focused on one building inside the prison. they haven't explored the armory, the infirmary, the library, the gym, etc.

the people in charge are damaging their long term gains by being so cheap with the budget. especially considering the show brings in record breaking ratings.

The fact that the prison is still a rundown shythole that is littered with zombies is what is annoying me. In the comic the prison was nirvana...they had running water and electricity, food and a library. It was a place worth fighting for.
On the show the prison is half a step up from living in a cave.

And I honestly don't get why every season the ratings for this show goes up but AMC cuts the budget. Usually shows that generate numbers like TWD will either keep the same budget from season to season or get a slight bump; AMC is being chintzy as fukk.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fact that the prison is still a rundown shythole that is littered with zombies is what is annoying me. In the comic the prison was nirvana...they had running water and electricity, food and a library. It was a place worth fighting for.

And I honestly don't get why every season the ratings for this show goes up but AMC cuts the budget. Usually shows that generate numbers like TWD will either keep the same budget from season to season or get a slight bump; AMC is being chintzy as fukk.

yeah, man. the prison isnt even worth fighting for on the show.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Lol at all the Shane defense. If you rewatch season 1, you'll clearly see a scene where T Dog radios to tell the group that they're trapped in the city and Shane is quickly like ":manny: we can't help them." That was probably half of the group dude was willing to leave out there to die :heh:

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD

Daps
Reppin
T Dot

Some ish on dis tv show makes no sense, black prisoner dude, wit no weapons was able to run into the boiler room and turn on the generator and get the power goin n da alarm came on n electrical fences and what not. Why hasn't rick and the team jus went down there, turn dat generator on, and jus turn da alarm off from da control room. They would have full power in dis bytch.

Seems all they do in da prison is have sex n eat food.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some ish on dis tv show makes no sense, black prisoner dude, wit no weapons was able to run into the boiler room and turn on the generator and get the power goin n da alarm came on n electrical fences and what not. Why hasn't rick and the team jus went down there, turn dat generator on, and jus turn da alarm off from da control room. They would have full power in dis bytch.

Seems all they do in da prison is have sex n eat food.

that was just another way to throw nikkas in the bus, imo

instead of loris death being caused by the gov, they make it his fault. just like instead of gov brutally raping michonne, thus, making michonne seek revenge. they had her seek revenge just because andrea hurt her feelings.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is just an educated guess

His death makes perfect sense, especially with the timing of the video game dropping next week

Tyrese can't get into Carols draws as long as Daryl is alive also

Oh well you know we aren't getting a black white relationship on this show :stopitslime: I think it'll be Merle who dies maybe he tries and turn over michonne . It's supposed to be a huge death that effects Rick so it's either Carl , Darryl or lil asskicker

Daps
Reppin
T Dot

This is exactly why HBO b killin these networks on da programming, they got da endz to jus throw at em. Jus imagine how legendary TWD would b on HBO, between da swearin, nudity and imagine these zombie kills n da extra gore. Jus take a look at the blood n fukkery dat happens in Tru Blood n imagine some of that in TWD. Ripping a dudes heart out and it still beatin n sippin da blood str8 from the heart like a straw.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:smh: at Tyreese's shytty shooting skills:

At least he is good with a hammer.

Last edited by a moderator: