NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hope the baby dies

no fuks given

rather see the baby die than Glen, Carol, Carl, Michone or Daryl or Hershel

but if I was a betting man I'd say Daryl will probably get merked so Tyrese can have a larger role in season 4 ............. Daryl wasn't even in the comics so he's disposable sadly.

It would also make Merle want to work together with Rick and company to get revenge for his brothers death

I'm also willing to bet that the guy who ends up merking Daryl is the guy he was speaking to during that meeting between Rick and The Governor. I doubt they would have just added that scene there for no reason

:manny:

I doubt it. Darryl has become like an immortal. He's the show's most popular character, I don't think they have the balls to axe him yet. My gut feeling is they were trying to humanize the main henchman dude a bit before he gets got. My guess would be he's about to kill Darryl and Merle saves his ass.

My guesses for characters from the main crew who go down before the season ends are Herschel, Merle and Herschels daughter nobody gives a fukk about.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
You just don't wanna give Shane credit for shyt, your hate for the dude is amazing :heh:

Like I said, Rick without a doubt has been the best leader for the group but Shane was right about those two things. Your "what if" scenario holds no weight. They spent the entire season looking for Sophia who I'm sure everybody knew was dead all along. Shane was the only one saying it out loud. Rick should have NEVER bought that Randal dude back to the farm...especially after he tried to kill them. So you need to blame Rick before you blame Shane for that entire situation. Shane fixed Rick's screw-up which basically led Dale to alienating himself from the group.

You guys are being to close minded on Rick, and actin like he was really searchin for Sophia for all that time. U guys gotta remember, his son was shot and in bad shape, da only doc was Herschel, he had to keep finding excuses to stay on da farm longer to make sure Carl was ok, by the da time Carl was ok, he got dropped by the Laurie bein preggo's bomb. Then he had to find a reason, an excuse to keep drawing it out at the farm till the baby could be born, and Herschel could mk sure her pregnancy wld go ok. All dat other crap was jus a smokescreen not to leave the barn, he was delaying.

If they stayed wit Shane and there was no Rick, they all wldve been dead already, the herd of walkers that attacked their camp outside Atl would've killed em all. Cuz Merle n Darryl wld've took all if not most of their supplies and few weapons. It was Rick who came back wit da extra guns n etc from Atl to help save em from the herd.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It depends on the situation. If it wasn't for Shane they'd still be looking for little dead Sophia and arguing on if they want to keep that dude alive. Shane was right in both those situations while Rick was tearing the group apart with all the arguing and stalling. Other than that Rick's leadership has worked best.

You realize the main reason they were there was due to Carl's gunshot wound then they wanted to stay. Only really darryl looked for her

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I think Tyrese and his crew, Martinez, and the nerd nikka all ends up with Rick somehow, but the Gov will still be deeper and that will just ass to Ricks crew for the "War". I doubt if the Gov's story ends this season, if it does I have no problem with it, I just think they can do so much more by keeping him around but not as the main enemy. Maybe he walks off into the sunset or some bullshyt lmao.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt it. Darryl has become like an immortal. He's the show's most popular character, I don't think they have the balls to axe him yet. My gut feeling is they were trying to humanize the main henchman dude a bit before he gets got. My guess would be he's about to kill Darryl and Merle saves his ass.

My guesses for characters from the main crew who go down before the season ends are Herschel, Merle and Herschels daughter nobody gives a fukk about.

That's Carl's girl :childplease: he got her back

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
I doubt it. Darryl has become like an immortal. He's the show's most popular character, I don't think they have the balls to axe him yet. My gut feeling is they were t rying to humanize the main henchman dude a bit before he gets got. My guess would be he's about to kill Darryl and Merle saves his ass.

Yea if they kill Darryl it'll be bigger and worse reaction than when Ned Stark from Game of Thrones was killed.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I feel you, but this season is better than the 2nd one because it has more action. the 2nd one was like little house on the prairie with zombie in the background, and they spent the whole damn season looking for Sophia.

he don't hear you though.... :shaq2:

We gave season 2 crazy ratings...and it didn't serve up that fiyah (don't as me how) til the last episode... :sadbron:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:comeon:
Shane was saying kill Randall from jump. Including Rick into his scheme didn't come until later when he figured he could get Rick out there alone. Rick created the Randall situation just like he created a lot of shytty situations by making stupid decisions.

And I'm not on some Team Shane bullshyt rooting for a deadman but the Rick dikkriding in here is reaching absurd levels. Ya'll coppin' pleas for this dude left and right. Bottomline is Shane was right, you can't survive in that world being a high morale leader that Rick wants to be. Him killing Shane proved that.
I gave you that Randall was a bonehead move on Rick's part but Shane didn't solve shyt despite his wanting to kill Randall from jump.
I don't think anybody is dikk riding Rick. His mistakes (and he has made some big ones) are brought up all the time in this thread, what happens though is that Shane stans keep trying to paint Rick's flaws as some type of proof that Shane would have been a better leader when that is just ridiculous. Shane was an interesting character that provided entertaining conflict but the guy was also a p*ssywhipped douche who couldn't lead flies to shyt.

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I really thought for a sec that Merle was going with the FULL Heel Turn trying to bring Michonne back to Woodbury.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Episode wasn't great..but had it's moments, it feels as if they are cooking up a slow build to something epic for the season finale.

Is Rick really gonna sacrifice Michonne brehs? :damn: :to:

I just can't take that p*ssy Glenn serious as a voice of reason..:pachaha: @ him trying to boss up against Merle.

Why does Herschel always looks as if the sun is shining in his face? :dead:

I miss Lori brehs :sad: her character added an interesting element to the story, and there hasn't been any subplots that have properly fitted the void of her dying off.

They need to find a way to bring Lori and Shane back and kill off Glenn and that worthless bytch Andrea

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
I gave you that Randall was a bonehead move on Rick's part but Shane didn't solve shyt despite his wanting to kill Randall from jump.
I don't think anybody is dikk riding Rick. His mistakes (and he has made some big ones) are brought up all the time in this thread, what happens though is that Shane stans keep trying to paint Rick's flaws as some type of proof that Shane would have been a better leader when that is just ridiculous. Shane was an interesting character that provided entertaining conflict but the guy was also a p*ssywhipped douche who couldn't lead flies to shyt.

:ld: I'll agree wit this...hopefully these writers will get there heads outta there asses and give these characters some common sense.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I find it quite interesting with all the shuffling going on with diff writers and producers leavin the show. And alot of talk was they were burning through the comics too quick, and also lots of talk on budget size, and wanting more elaborate sets. ppl got fired, and look at the last 2 episodes, basically rick n morgan in a room for a whole show. then rick n gov in a room for a whole show. talk bout scaling back budgets and slowing down da plot.

these last 2 episodes are really telling what the next season is gonna look like. Yeah sure they'll end dis season wit a big bang n fight, the woodbury set and prison sets r already built. but bsides that, i think next season da show is gonna get slow n drawn out. As compared to that 1st season where every other episode they were somehwere completely new.

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They just dragged a 10 minute scene... 15 minutes max.. dragged it out into a whole episode and the thing is, they weren't saying shyt in those 10 minutes worth hearing either!