Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Tom Shady

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agreed with Merle but I understand Rick more

I think the reason Rick didn't kill the Gov outright is twofold:

1) When he realized the Governor had gotten there before him, he couldn't be sure if he was alone or if there were others hiding in the barn waiting to take him out.

2) He wanted to at least try to solve things peacefully.

plus he realized the governor has been following his every move, when he said they brought back quite a stash

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
rewatch it, he's trying to be talked out of giving her up.

Yeah.

Hershel was talking all that shyt about how Michonne earned her place with the group and how if it weren't for her they wouldn't have known Glenn and Maggy got caught, but when Rick said talk me out of giving her up and if she's worth risking losing his daughters he didn't say shyt.

:russ:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
‘Walking Dead’ Season 4: New showrunner Scott Gimple praised as a ‘tremendous voice’ and ‘great artist’ by cast and crew - Zap2it

Looks like the new show runner for season 4 was the writer behind some of the better episodes.

For one, the episodes he's written since joining the series in Season 2 -- "Pretty Much Dead Already," "Hounded" and last week's spectacular "Clear" among them -- have been first-rate installments.

Danai Gurira, who joined the cast this season as Michonne and had her strongest showcase episode yet in "Clear," also vouches for Gimple. "A lot of the episodes I'm heavily involved in, he wrote," Gurira told us earlier this year. "He'd be on set and we worked very intimately together. I deeply respect him as a writer and a creative voice. I trust him a great deal, he's a great artist."

"When that slot opened up, he was obviously the clear choice," Kirkman adds of Gimple. "You know he also wrote the episode where Sophia comes out of the barn ["Pretty Much Dead Already"]. A lot of the key moments that fans love that are constantly talked about are things he was a very big part of in the room and in some cases ended up writing directly into the episodes. He's been a really strong asset to us and was the clear choice."

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Watching last night's episode now....

Rick vs the Governor dialogue, bringing the pieces together for each side........... :wow:

Governor: "I brought Whiskey!"

Rick: :skip::ohhh::dwillhuh:

Daryl and and the Hispanic dude becoming cool........... :to:......

Michonne becoming a bargaining tool.... :aicmon:

Glenn and Maggie better chill out fore they get preggo...