Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Then he would have been shot along with the rest of them when brought them there. I mean do you really think Shane could match wits the Governor:why::comeon: Shane would had the whole group dead by now if they stayed near the city like he wanted them to, mind you in the open not even on high ground where they could defend themselves, not mention when winter came, they would be sleeping in cars. Yeah Shane was a great leader alright:stopitslime:

My post was referring to how bad of a leader Shane would have been. He didn't give a rat's ass about anyone but Lori and Carl (and the baby) so he'd have coughed up anyone to the Governor.
Actually they never would have made it to the prison or even encountered The Governor is Shane had killed Rick on the farm and assumed leadership of the crew. They all would have died in between season 2 and 3 from a combination of starvation annd zombie attacks.
Shane was an able sidekick and nothing more, dude couldn't ever be a good leader ever because he was too hotheaded and self-serving.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Shane would have killed the gov. right there on the spot. and we would be on S4 right now. Mearle is starting to remind me of Shane.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Lol. Shane was better at reading ppl than Rick. Rick doesnt want to face reality just like he kept searching for Sophia when Shane told him she was dead. Shane told rick not to leave for the guns ( Im sure Jim would agree lol )

He would've either gone to Woodbury and gotten one of them killed, or dipped with Lori and Carl and left everyone else to fend for themselves

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Shane would have killed the gov. right there on the spot. and we would be on S4 right now. Mearle is starting to remind me of Shane.
:rudy: He would have been dead from the jump, Shane would should up solo because he would have let Hershel die because he lost his leg, Darly would be with Meryl so who he bringing to the prison to watch his back, Carl, Maggie or Carol, T-Dog dead give me a break he would shot the Gov and his men would okay Shane you good lets let you go, we not going to kill you now or ever:childplease:.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Looks like tyrese will have a bigger part in season 4. I think ppl are over looking the fact that this show has a huge cast and they only have 40 mins each week to go over the story.Where as with the books/comics you can just about do anything you want.

If they tried to give each character justice there would be no time for walkers/action.

Doctor is wylin out just like he did in the comics, instead of Michonne, its Andrea next to him. And Rick 2 gunz just like in the comics told his folks to grip up. I'm very happy that they are keeping their eyes on the price. :yes:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Man, I cna't even read half of this thread. Its half filled with normal people with normal ideas of what make a good show, and the other half expect something entirely different than what they are presenting, come in here to tell everyone how much it sucks.

Its a first of its kind TV show about a zombie Apocalypse on its 3rd season, fileld with blood and guts and wrong shyt you never got to see on a TV show.

If they don't kill enough, its boring, if they try to develop the characters, its boring or its 'not like the comics', the writers are racists and hate black people...I can't believe they didn't show the governor violently raping one of the main female leads.....it's mind numbing shyt to read.

You people remind of the Louis CK skit about the time he flew on the first flight with WiFi. Ever. The shyt broke halfway through the flight and the guy next to him got pissed. IT NEVER EXISTED BEFORE YOU GOT ON THAT FLIGHT!!! WTF are you mad at?

Good day to you.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Keep in mind I enjoy the show. I'm not complaining.

I thought this had way more potential. Not a great episode. there were good things, but so inconsistent, just like the show.

- When Merle and Glenn got into the fight I felt like it was supposed to be a big moment when Hershel's daughter fired into the air, but the whole scene felt flat, with no tension or weight.

- The interaction between the doctor and Hershel was cool.

- The Darryl and Governor's enforcer interactions were decent, but it felt like it was just "It's a shame we can't be friends. We'd all make a good team if not for this war."

- fukk Andrea. That's all.

- Man...I really thought Rick saw past the Governor's bullshyt. That whole we're going to war speech had me happy that Rick saw it was all a ruse. Then he confides to Hershell that "he offered us a way out"....WHAT?! Really? C'mon Rick! That killed the ending for me.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
:childplease: You guys give Shane way too much credit. He doesn't think he reacts.

Its just frustration cuz Shane was the dude that could make the hard decisions right or wrong and not give a damn what the others thought. You see that in the 2nd or 3rd ep of Season 1 in Atlanta when Shane says he's not going to risk getting anyone killed to save T-Dog, Glenn and Andrea. Andrea's sister gets pissed and Shane is like :umad:

Rick on the other hand stumbles and bumbles over making decisions and constantly looks for help and advice.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Rick knows the governor is a weirdo and that he's
gonna attack the prison......period.
he's not gonna give up one of his biggest weapons
before a damn war.
People gotta understand that this show is a story.
a story is not all action....you need to feel for the characters,
build up,action etc.
shane as the leader would have been a disaster.
everyone but lori would be disposible...

Shane: youre 13 so youre a man now.
Carl: :gladbron:
Shane: and as a man you gotta leave the nest:shaq:
Carl: you.....you want me to leave:what:
Shane: that's what men do.....here take my favorite gun:obama:
Carl: does mom know:what:
Shane: she's putting your sister to sleep:obama:
Carl: tell them I love them:sadcam:...(walks off into sunset)
*hours later*
Lori: where is carl:usure:
Shane: walkers got him.:ehh:

a0yqua.jpg