Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I get what your saying but they must be setting him up to be part of the seasons endgame so they wanted to establish him enough that his participation doesn't come out of left field .
Oh yeah I agree.

Previews show that some what.

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well the ending did try the false drama of will he won't he by having Rick say to Hershel I wanted you to talk me out of it . I wish they didn't try to add that element so people who don't know how much kirkman loves michonne won't spend all week fretting even though I know why they did it :manny:

Hershel basically said that because of Michonne both Glenn and Maggie were saved and that she had earned her keep. Rick then asked him to talk him out of it because, as much as Rick wants to avoid a war, at this point its unavoidable. They both knew that as soon as they gave Michonne to the Governor that he would attack the prison.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Salutation on Rick and the Gov throwing Andrea out in da bushes before they sat face-to-face. :salute:

It takes one nubian queen to be the bargaining chip between to strongheaded cacs. :obama:

It would be wack if Andrea and Milton are the ones to cease this war from happening. :pacspit:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Enjoyed the episode and liked the interaction between Herschel and Poindexter and Darryl and Martinez. Its also about damn time someone said something to Andrea's stupid ass about what the Governor did to Maggie...why no one filled her in during her visit to the prison is a mystery.
The only thing I didn't like was that last conversation between Rick and Herschel. Its like the show has this bug up their ass to make Rick look weak and indecisive and after he actually looked like he read the Governor perfectly he actually entertains the notion that giving up Michonne would end all hostilities. The show should have ended on Rick saying they were going to war. Period end of story.

See this is why Shane > Rick. Shane had no problem making the choices nobody else wanted to deal with including Rick(Sophia?). Rick will keep trying to find the easy way out even when his gut feeling tells him there is no easy way.

Shane continues to be right about everything. "I dont think you can keep them safe"

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Rick didn't believe the Governor would stop... he specifically said that he won't turn Michonne over for this very reason.

Generally speaking, some posts on this thread should be deleted. We have complaints from people who don't know the characters names or don't listen to the dialog in the episodes.

Hershel basically said that because of Michonne both Glenn and Maggie were saved and that she had earned her keep. Rick then asked him to talk him out of it because, as much as Rick wants to avoid a war, at this point its unavoidable. They both knew that as soon as they gave Michonne to the Governor that he would attack the prison.

Actually he told Herschel about the Michonne deal and Herschel said he (The Governor) would kill her; Rick then said and the rest of us too but then he followed it up with "but what if he didn't" and that is when he went on talking about wanting Herschel to talk him out of turning Michonne over after Herschel ran down how Michonne is part of the group now.
It just seemed totally unnecessary and instead of showing Rick as a conflicted leader or whatever the point was supposed to be it made him look like a chump.
The Governor oozed bullshyt and insanity in that sit down with Rick so for him to even entertain taking The Governor at his word just makes Rick look bad.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
See this is why Shane > Rick. Shane had no problem making the choices nobody else wanted to deal with including Rick(Sophia?). Rick will keep trying to find the easy way out even when his gut feeling tells him there is no easy way.

Shane continues to be right about everything. "I dont think you can keep them safe"

Shane would have accepted the Michonne deal and offered Merle as a bonus.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

He's kept them safe. He kept Lori and Carl safe which is all Shane really cared about and he kept the rest of the group safe too

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis

Lol. Shane was better at reading ppl than Rick. Rick doesnt want to face reality just like he kept searching for Sophia when Shane told him she was dead. Shane told rick not to leave for the guns ( Im sure Jim would agree lol )

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rick is my dude, but the Governor's so drunk on power, and this war about to erupt makes the Walkers look civilized. :skip:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They follow up one of the best episodes with a dud. Not surprised. This series is full of inconsistency.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Then he would have been shot along with the rest of them when brought them there. I mean do you really think Shane could match wits the Governor:why::comeon: Shane would had the whole group dead by now if they stayed near the city like he wanted them to, mind you in the open not even on high ground where they could defend themselves, not mention when winter came, they would be sleeping in cars. Yeah Shane was a great leader alright:stopitslime:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
good episode....ugh. the build up is crazy.

the bonding was cool as well.

andrea gotta merk the governor or else...