Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
that's my point, how they're writing the story on the show to make it all michonnes fault.

in the books, michonne was brutally raped for no reason. when she escapes, she then decided to pay him back for the abuse. on the show, she did that just to hurt andrea :rudy:

I need to check the comics. You know how tv twists books.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Ok late pass cuz i'm just getting caught up but...the return of Morgan last episode!!!! :krs:

SCUST, CISM, and :pacspit: at them not only waiting the better part of THREE SEASONS to bring him back but also killing his son, making him crazy and basically relegating him to cameo status. Been wondering about him since the beginning of season 1. They trying hard to fukk blk folks over on this bytch. Rick should have went back for him long before last episode.:mad::angry:

Anyway speaking of fukking blk folks over...:beli: at the whole war being waged now basically over Mishonne. nikka its OVER...i mean yall fought, she took ya eye, its a wrap. He got a relatively hot white chick now, still got a gang of followers, he coulda just rebuilt his city and kept it moving but noooo...that blk bish gotta die :russ: FOH

This episode was kinda slow but only three episodes left this season so its build-up time for the finale...and i think they will still have Rick's son lose his eye and not Rick.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
what did you want to happen?

I had to put marcuz on ignore, this has to be the worst discussion thread of all time. I think its because we don't have the better posters like Golden Eye in here.

Also, Morgan came back a lot earlier than he did in the comics, his character's return in the comics was trash.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Angela is probably gonna get merked next episode trying to play both sides. The governor already told his butler to watch her every move. Good riddance her character is starting to get annoying anyway.

Breh if u gonna complain about a character, at least get her name right. Who the fukk is Angela?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This was probably the best build up episode this season. The next 3 episodes better be some epic shyt cuz this season is weak so far..

L33te

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if the season finale is anything like the smack down that happened at the farm.. >>> :whoo: