Official The Suicide Squad Thread

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Ayer cut needs a Zack Snydercut type of redo :mjlol::mjlol:Joker needs to be the villain from jump and I'd have Enchantress still be around but more fascinated with humans so she sticks around Argus just to observethe fukkery. Also, it be revealed to the audience that Waller has her heart as insurance but Enchantress doesn't know about it.
Joker being the main threat solves that beam in the sky and dancing shyt/terrible monster designs. :hhh:

This is exactly what Ayer did... WB stepped in and forced fhat skybeam shyt in. Enchantress was part of the plot but the entire...device...beam thing she made was an invention by WB.

Joker was there from start to finish too.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This is exactly what Ayer did... WB stepped in and forced fhat skybeam shyt in. Enchantress was part of the plot but the entire...device...beam thing she made was an invention by WB.

Joker was there from start to finish too.

:snoop: just release it already... probably nab a few HBO Max subs by doing so :ehh:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-I gotta agree with most the brehs that this was way better than the first one. I'd even say it's one of the better comic movies. Action was mostly good, a bunch of parts were funny as hell, team chemistry was on point. The final boss being a kaiju starfish was funny as hell to me too. I wanted to see Bloodsport & Peacemaker throw hands but they both did their thing.

-The main thing keeping this movie from being better was the Harley shyt. I like her interaction with the other characters but that whole solo part of the movie coulda got thrown in the bushes. Soundtrack could get the bushes too, music didn't fit with some of the scenes.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The Starfish shyt was retarded. Kind of ruined the movie for me the more I think about it. The Harley Quinn side plot was also unnecessary. I was hoping to love this flick but after watching it again its just ok with some good entertainment in-between.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ima have to go back.
I DO remember her catching Bats.
But she aint NEVER fight nobody!
BTW BTAS is the GOAT cartoon!

She fought Luthors "bodyguard" who I believe was supposed to be pretty capable

Judging from the nitpicking in this thread,I think its safe to say DC got another one#TheyFinallyShookAgain
james-brown.gif

Might as well scrap the rest of the Universe and hand the reigns over to James Gunn,proven track record of enjoyable movies.
This is how you make characters that people care about Zack Snyder.
Who would have guessed its not that difficult,all it takes is a 2 minute sad or relatable back story,likeability/charisma and some actors with some acting ability.
All that talk about the characters needing better motivations is all bullshyt. These characters really had no real motivations but you still rooted for them,you still gave a damn when you thought Peace Maker was about to kill Rat Catcher:mjcry:.Have you gave a damn about Lois almost dying one single time,out of all the times she was close to death?
John Cena I have to give him his credit,he surprised me and is actually a pretty dope actor for this kind of film.