Official The Suicide Squad Thread

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It was entertaining. Movie felt more like a Rated R Guardians Of The Galaxy than Suicide Squad IMO. I liked it though, the scene with Peacmaker and Flagg was done very well. King Shark was funny as hell. Idris was the star of the movie, his argument with his daughter was :russ: I think this was slightly better than the first movie.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first movie with the exception of the joker rarely appearing and the main villain I felt like the cast gelled better.

This just seemed forced. Could have used Will Smith and an appearance from a main DC character.

King Shark was a stand out which gave a few chuckles but overall nothing to write home about with this pedo directed movie.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The first movie with the exception of the joker rarely appearing and the main villain I felt like the cast gelled better.

This just seemed forced. Could have used Will Smith and an appearance from a main DC character.

King Shark was a stand out which gave a few chuckles but overall nothing to write home about with this pedo directed movie.
*looks at avi*

:mjlol:
:devil:
:evil:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

Will and her were flagrant with it around this time. Every damn interview had them touching and :takedat::shaq: each other. One of them Will started talking about hanging out with her and her mom and you could tell Margot went :whoa:.

Saw this movie and was a lot of fun, this feels like what I imagine the Ayer cut would be and was going to be from the initial trailers.