Official The Suicide Squad Thread

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Why was rick flagg even involved? He aint a criminal, and wasnt bring extorted due to his possessed girlfriend.

And to reward his dedication, Waller put him on team B. That bytch

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Why was rick flagg even involved? He aint a criminal, and wasnt bring extorted due to his possessed girlfriend.

Yeah, doesn't make a lot of sense to put him on the decoy team.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Very fun and funny, random ass movie. :heh:

Are all these characters from an old comic? I feel like Ratcatcher #2 was inspired by Natalie Portman’s character in The Professional.

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He was expendable to Waller, same reason why Harley was on Team A.

Also, this:
One thing that we cut from the film that sometimes I’m like ‘Oh, I wish we didn’t!’ is that we find out why Rick Flag is in that group [1]. We see a flashback where Rick Flag makes fun of Amanda Waller’s shirt. It’s like this really ugly shirt with all these different colors on it, and he says, ‘It looks like a group of clowns shyt all over you.’ And Steve Agee’s character, John Economos, is just laughing hysterically at Amanda Waller, and you just see death in Viola Davis’ face. Like, she just looks like death. And that’s why he’s on that beach. But she thinks the rest of them are useless, including Harley.

James Gunn Explains Why The Suicide Squad's Amanda Waller Wanted THAT Character Dead

Daps
Entertaining movie

probably won’t watch it again but Idris and Viola carried this film.

Both are great at their craft.

Anybody got the name of the Latina that was in the room with the generals when the rebels killed everybody?

:shaq::shaq::shaq:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Feel like I just watched some shyt made by a 12 year old and not in a cool they've thrown everything at it type way but in a this is disjointed and corny type way.

6 out of 10

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Feel like I just watched some shyt made by a 12 year old and not in a cool they've thrown everything at it type way but in a this is disjointed and corny type way.

6 out of 10
Not that i expected this movie to get a glowing review, because it's trash. but you ever notice late af reviews are never glowing ones? It's like, if you decided you can wait 4 or 5 years to see a film, you pretty much already decided you not gonna like it too.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Not that i expected this movie to get a glowing review, because it's trash. but you ever notice late af reviews are never glowing ones? It's like, if you decided you can wait 4 or 5 years to see a film, you pretty much already decided you not gonna like it too.

I disagree with 500 different streaming platforms there's 5000 different things to watch so sometimes you don't get to watch something the day it releases.

If something is good it's good regardless of when you watch it. In fairness I haven't watched much of anything that's been on at the cinema this year and only watched this as I had a free rental.