Official The Suicide Squad Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
peacemaker/john cena was the best part about this movie especially during the brief period when the film allowed itself to be taken seriously and take a break from all the fukking jokes…I know that’s james gunn’s “bag” but damn man

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Feel like I just watched some shyt made by a 12 year old and not in a cool they've thrown everything at it type way but in a this is disjointed and corny type way.

6 out of 10

glad I read this…I have no problem standing alone on my opinion but it drove me wild seeing some say this was a top 10 superhero flick…there was maybe about 30 minutes when the film finally took itself seriously and felt like a decent movie…aside from that it was a bunch of disjointed jokes and “cool” scenes and gunfights

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
glad I read this…I have no problem standing alone on my opinion but it drove me wild seeing some say this was a top 10 superhero flick…there was maybe about 30 minutes when the film finally took itself seriously and felt like a decent movie…aside from that it was a bunch of disjointed jokes and “cool” scenes and gunfights
Yeah I'm confused about people declaring this movie being so great. It's a decent flick and much better than the first Suicide Squad movie but Gunn's jokes was too much at times.

The best Suicide Squad movies are still the animated ones.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah I'm confused about people declaring this movie being so great. It's a decent flick and much better than the first Suicide Squad movie but Gunn's jokes was too much at times.

The movie was pretty much from comic pages to live action and that was great to see. James Gunn's ability also to have people care about even the Z-list characters is amazing... some real heartfelt stuff in there.

Most CBM's i'm :russell: by the 3rd act... not this one. The 3rd act was actually the best part.