Official The Suicide Squad Thread

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
We just gonna ignore all the thor movies? Lol

Granted, I’m sure disney is mad they got him before he blew up, to be a smaller supporting role

I need a Heimdall movie, severely underused in Thor. I like his looks in every damn movie, it's like they know he should be an action hero, but give him small roles.

The beginning of Hobbs and Shaw made me forget it was a shytty movie...but that's what Elba does, he has gravitas and can look badass as a hero or villain....why no one has capitalized on this is beyond me.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
He ain’t ready 4 big shuma stop

He's gotta be trolling or doesn't know that Gorath is an interdimensional god who still can't be beat by Doctor Strange. Shuma is literally a deity in multiple universee...i.e. he's beaten millions of heroes from across dimensions...he's destroyed universes with his aura alone....still haven't seen anyone do that in DBZ...as ridiculous as its gotten.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Movie was good 8/10. Liked the new characters especially Idris despite him being similar to Will Smith's character. This is like his best big budget star turn, I was happy to see it. Big fan.
Action was good and some of the jokes were funny but some were not.
And I'm sorry I don't get Harley Quinn (or the Joker for that matter). She has no powers right? And what's her supposed combat training? Her just being a bad ass just cause doesn't make sense to me. It's like purely an aesthetic choice. "Look at this bad ass chic kick ass for absolutely no reason at all while flowers fly out her butt." It's just like huh?! :dwillhuh:
But yeah, good time and an improvement over the original which wasn't bad until the final, but the ending was horrible.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Movie was good 8/10. Liked the new characters especially Idris despite him being similar to Will Smith's character. This is like his best big budget star turn, I was happy to see it. Big fan.
And I'm sorry I don't get Harley Quinn (or the Joker for that matter). She has no powers right? And what's her supposed combat training? Her just being a bad ass just cause doesn't make sense to me. It's like purely an aesthetic choice. "Look at this bad ass chic kick ass for absolutely no reason at all while flowers fly out her butt." It's just like huh?! :dwillhuh:
But yeah, good time and an improvement over the original which wasn't bad until the final, but the ending was horrible.

Harley is acrobatic, a martial artist and a damn near serial killer....:heh: you've not seen the comics....

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Harley is acrobatic, a martial artist and a damn near serial killer....:heh: you've not seen the comics....
No, when I collected comics she wasn't around yet.
So no powers. The things they let her get away with knowing that doesn't make a lot of sense. It's similar with the Joker/Batman dynamic. Batman can beat anybody with the right amount of prep time except a clown with no powers. :comeon:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I dont even remember Harely fighting in the cartoons.
:deadmanny: