Official The Suicide Squad Thread

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
Of course the good movie bombs at the office

:francis:

The numbers are low. But the lack of Will Smiths star power, no Cameos by Batman or Joker, the first one sucked, people are still worried about Covid, it's free on HBO Max: All those things have to be taken into consideration.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Ratcatcher 2 is basically Squirrel Girl Lmao! Marvel better get on it before Ratcatcher takes her spot like Thanos took Darkseids

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't call it a flop at all. It underperformed.

The budget was $185 million. That's a financial flop. Good movie though and critical success.

While I enjoyed the villain, a team of mercenaries with no real superpowers didn't need to fight a Kaiju. They probably could've kept the budget low and ensured profits.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Decent movie. I was hoping that as they were running towards starro, there would of been the flash lighting, a Superman blur, a GL shine, Wonder Woman lasso, and the batwing……that would of been a better ending

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Didn't love it, didn't hate it.

Idris was dope. Some good bits, jokes were hit and miss. Some cliche and try hard jokes that just kind hope to get a reaction.

Can't say I wasn't a little underwhelmed but can't complain too much since I really didn't know what to expect. Ending was kind of meh.

6.5/10

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This was fun movie. Way too long but fun movie.

I hate they force the sentimentality into the story and generic sappy backstories for characters. It feels fake, it doesn't make me more attached to them and it only makes the movie longer and forces cheesy parts that are not needed.

When the movie wanted to be a dumb, action superhero flick it was really well done. Everything else was whatever.

Harley's breakout was the best action sequence and I was really impressed with how they handled Starro in the end.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
BTW, the way they depicted that island was retarded as fukk :mjlol:

It was a blend of 5 different latin countries accents and they mixed in some heavy Argentinian stuff which for someone from south america like me was confusing as fukk.

Drinking Fernet like tequila and that shyt leaving you drunk :mjlol:

Talking with a mexican accent but trying to speak like an argentinian :dahell:

It felt like a 90's movies in that regard :russ: