Official The Suicide Squad Thread

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Definitely enjoyed Bloodsport over whatever the fukk they were doing with Will Smith. Gunn made sure to show that Bloodsport is okay with being a piece of shyt with a filial bond, either way, he's okay with being a villain*.

The beginning was hilarious, Cena actually did good. Much more better than Batista...to be fair, he became a one dimensional joke character with a tired nipple joke.

Harley was fine, I've had enough of her character but James delivered a decent escape scene. I'm just glad this wasnt her movie, instead just a story of a rag tag group of villains looking for a way out.

Flag was great, as expected from Kinneman, shame we won't see him again. And finally Idris delivers as only he could.

I enjoy seeing him as a super, both in Hobbs and Shaw and in TSS. He needs a marvel character, it's a goddamn shame he hasnt been recruited by the mouse.

7/10, definitely above average and hilarious usage of Stallone...and zero SJW/alphabet people pandering.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Definitely enjoyed Bloodsport over whatever the fukk they were doing with Will Smith. Gunn made sure to show that Bloodsport is okay with being a piece of shyt with a filial bond, either way, he's okay with being a villain*.

The beginning was hilarious, Cena actually did good. Much more better than Batista...to be fair, he became a one dimensional joke character with a tired nipple joke.

Harley was fine, I've had enough of her character but James delivered a decent escape scene. I'm just glad this wasnt her movie, instead just a story of a rag tag group of villains looking for a way out.

Flag was great, as expected from Kinneman, shame we won't see him again. And finally Idris delivers as only he could.

I enjoy seeing him as a super, both in Hobbs and Shaw and in TSS. He needs a marvel character, it's a goddamn shame he hasnt been recruited by the mouse.

7/10, definitely above average and hilarious usage of Stallone...and zero SJW/alphabet people pandering.

We just gonna ignore all the thor movies? Lol

Granted, I’m sure disney is mad they got him before he blew up, to be a smaller supporting role

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Man
I think I liked it because it was about weird damaged people
But yeah
I love Viola Davis as Amanda Waller

If DC made shyt like this on the regular they would kill Marvel