Daps
“Get on a satellite Dale! You fukking dikk head!!”

full

Last edited:

noondawg

Pro
Daps
Enjoyed the film, although was about 20mins too long. question

If Waller red buttoned erbody wouldn’t starro have obviously controlled everyone on the island and then eventually go to America but now even bigger and more powerful?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

If Waller red buttoned erbody wouldn’t starro have obviously controlled everyone on the island and then eventually go to America but now even bigger and more powerful?
Figured America would nuke things on a hostile nation or send in a superhero and look like a hero
as a opposed to what the hard drive shows.

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps

I think the problem was the movie being 20 too minutes slow, because the 3rd act... Everything came together and was hitting all cyclinder.

I think why... It because they did flashbacks and long sections where you was left hanging... Harley's segments were overly long.

noondawg

Pro
Daps
I think the problem was the movie being 20 too minutes slow, because the 3rd act... Everything came together and was hitting all cyclinder.

I agree with you. The pace at some points more than the final 3rd. I thought they tied it up quite well. Cena and Elba’s back and forths had me dying !!

I think why... It because they did flashbacks and long sections where you was left hanging... Harley's segments were overly long.

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The 3rd act was the best part of the movie. It’s better than the first Suicide Squad. Idris killed it and was the clear leader

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Was it me or did Peacemaker was just written too much like Drax personality wise. Especially, his humor was that quirky awkward tone deaf humor.
The Comedian in Watchmen is based on him.His simplified view of violence and the mission is dead on point i think.