Official The Suicide Squad Thread

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I may have to watch Shazam again but this may be the best recent DC live action movie to date. Aquaman is definitely #3 for me theres a massive gap btw #2 and #3. I fukked with Cena alot more than I thought I would. And Bloodsport is a better written Deadshot....and they kind of point fun at how some of these DC villains are cut from the same storyline. That opening is brave considering who was casted. Im mad about Mongal though.

Last edited:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Nanaue :myman:

QJtZv78.gif

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
more cohesive than the 2016 one

fun flick overall

:russ: when they kill all the good guys and they like :guilty: wasn't us

:lolbron: king shark tryna eat ratcatcher

:dwillhuh: polka dot man...is that shyt lifted from the comics cause that shyt is ridiculous

:mjlol: when they staging to rescue harley then she walks by asking what they doin

good 1-liners

:ohhh: weasel for part 2?
Better than the test screening you saw as well?

Sidenote: Technically you never saw the version Ayer wanted out either had a different editor.
E8JCXdPX0AsYhDS

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

I agree 100% with their review.

What they did with these characters was brilliant. Idris was a BOSS, this was robbie's best harley quinn, cena was pretty damn funny, that Portuguese actress playin ratcatcher was adorable (and cute as fukk), pocodot man was dope,

but most of all, king shark was king shark :wow:

It did feel just a little too long towards the very end but for me that was minor.

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I def enjoyed it better than the first one, but with that said, I still didn’t really like this one. Thought it was corny a lot of the time. My
Favorite part of the movie was the shark character and the kills scenes.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
:ohhh: I wana see will and elba in the sequel just shooting everything

First movie they made killer kroc :mjpls:…why he wearing hoodies and sayn yo yo for

king shark>
Polka dot man>
Ratcatcher>
Elba>
Cena>

they made alot of people u like n root for
If they make a third, I wonder what they could do to switch things up.

Would love for it to have to run into Constantine or face off with B list heroes villain like from Hawkman

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
It was better than the last one, I liked that it was rated R, the action was good.

But it felt strangely slow at points and the jokes did not hit, a few did but most were dry. I also didn’t like the obsession with rats, it was over done. I guess it’s a 7 out of ten