Official The Suicide Squad Thread

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The Snyder dead-enders were bombing the review sites for negative reviews of this movie before it even came out.
They are vehemently against any DC movie that does not continue the Snyderverse.

It's fukking baffling breh, dude has clearly moved on to Netflix and isn't worried about CBMs after directing them for over a decade. They made this man their entire identity :scust:they literally think this man is Feige & Nolan rolled into one :mjlol:

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Movie was lots of fun. Liked it more than either Guardians movie(and most MCU flocks) or any of the post Nolan DC stuff.

Very strong start, the first half was better than the 2nd but I enjoyed the quick pacing. Sure, a couple scenes could have been trimmed but nothing dragged too long.

Guarantee WB is mad they gave the bag to Snyder instead of Gunn :lolbron:

Last edited:

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
I didn't expect the movie to be so pretty either. really liked the art direction
tWX2CxX.jpg

KMPoR4n.jpg

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The only thing I didn't like about Harley is that they are still trying to subtlely push that whole "feminism" thing that I believe was started in the Bird of Prey movie (which I found unwatchable. I couldn't get through the first ten or 15 minutes of it).
I’m pretty sure that came from the comics when they finally moved her out of the abusive relationship dynamic with Joker.

The character became more versatile in selling to audiences as a antihero

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Folks talk about The Rock being overexposed but this Taika Waititi is in everything:gucci:
When he pops up in this I was like is that him:leostare:
yep thats him:beli:
He's the main villain in 'Free Guy' next week
Directs and stars in Thor/Avenger movies
Won a Oscar last year for 'Jojo Rabbit'
makes out with Rita Ora and Tessa Thompson in public:mindblown: