Official The Suicide Squad Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Are the people you are quoting posting in this thread? If so then talk to them about whatever your issues is and stop with the goofy shtick.
If not then take your problems with what they said to the thread where they said it.

Thread was closed and take your advice you trynna give me and answer me in the PM sent to you like 20 mins ago.:usure:

We done here and can continue there:ld:

Martha

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Leave King Shark da gawd alone tho :why:
Except the King
ODbrOJg.png

Ratcatcher and Polka Dot Man can definitely get got tho
BbEyIp6.png

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
The Current Position Of James Gunn’s ‘The Suicide Squad’

The film has begun casting and earlier this week, Collider reported that the new Suicide Squad team will feature Polka-Dot Man, Peacemaker (Gunn is eyeing to hire Dave Bautista for the role), King Shark and a gender-swapped female Ratcatcher. As for Viola Davis and Joel Kinnaman, this is where things get complicated as I’ve had sources say that one is in the film or that one is not in the film or that their character is in the film but will be recast like Will Smith, so there’s nothing definitive regarding them currently and we probably won’t get anything definitive on them for a little while. As for the team, Collider’s report of the new Suicide Squad team is accurate however I was also told a rumor that Killer Frost will be apart of the Suicide Squad in the film. As for other members, there could be other members but I’m unsure if there will be, I was told that Deathstroke was in the Gavin O Connor version of ‘Suicide Squad 2’ but he’s most likely no longer in the film.

As for the story, I have been told a rumor that the current draft of James Gunn’s ‘The Suicide Squad’ may follow the team on a mission to the Middle East to stop Onslaught and infiltrate their headquarters in Qurac. This seems like a fitting type of story for the ‘Suicide Squad’ that will keep the stakes lower compared to the first film.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
It was never a question (or atleast in the minds of the fans of his last 2 movies) of whether this gonna be a good movie or not.

The real question is whether people are cool with him now and can separate “the person” from “the work”

Anyone that had bad energy about him then, do y’all forgive him now?

Cuz a lot of people came heavily down on him and his former employer :usure:

Martha

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was never a question (or atleast in the minds of the fans of his last 2 movies) of whether this gonna be a good movie or not.

The real question is whether people are cool with him now and can separate “the person” from “the work”

Anyone that had bad energy about him then, do y’all forgive him now?

Cuz a lot of people came heavily down on him and his former employer :usure:

Martha
You are acting really corny and worse than @stillflow at least he’s so extreme it’s funny Go enjoy and talk about captain marvel . Why are you in here if you not talking about the team makeup or recasting will ? If marve winning why you always worried about DC ?! Multiple posts about the same thing

WtFF25

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You are acting really corny and worse than @stillflow at least he’s so extreme it’s funny Go enjoy and talk about captain marvel . Why are you in here if you not talking about the team makeup or recasting will ? If marve winning why you always worried about DC ?! Multiple posts about the same thing

WtFF25

First of all....

No. I didn’t call you or anyone else in here corny names or talk about private parts and sucking it. I have not even BEGAN to approach his level but you gonna see in a few weeks and again if you don’t say shyt to him, you really shouldn’t be saying shyt to me.

Also do you really wanna talk strictly about the team make up and recasting Will? Like that’s all you wanna talk about? Cuz if so fukk let’s talk about it.

Also what bad thing did I say? Really what triggered you?

Either handle that shyt across the board equally or stop whining and getting mad over shyt that has nothing to do with you, directed at you, or effects you in any way

Martha

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all....

No. I didn’t call you or anyone else in here corny names or talk about private parts and sucking it. I have not even BEGAN to approach his level but you gonna see in a few weeks and again if you don’t say shyt to him, you really shouldn’t be saying shyt to me.

Also do you really wanna talk strictly about the team make up and recasting Will? Like that’s all you wanna talk about? Cuz if so fukk let’s talk about it.

Also what bad thing did I say? Really what triggered you?

Either handle that shyt across the board equally or stop whining and getting mad over shyt that has nothing to do with you, directed at you, or effects you in any way

Martha
Umm you liar i told him to stop trolling marvel threads so stop it and you saw me and commended me and your already planing to troll Shazam thread

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Umm you liar i told him to stop trolling marvel threads so stop it and you saw me and commended me and your already planing to troll Shazam thread

Ok..... but how many times have you said anything to him and actually a few other in comparison to me. Yesterday even the mod had to call some folks out and I had NOTHING to do with that and clearly proof I’m not as excessive as you try to pretend.

Keep that shyt 100% all the time or not but stop half stepping. You’re the only one that has a problem cuz I have no problem with you or anything you do or say and never did.

Martha

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

:ohhh: BRONZE TIGER ? Plus Will can come back if he’s free

I guess WB wants to keep the door open for Will.

Bronze Tiger or Black Spider would be good roles for Idris. Hell if they are really tossing Justice League in the bushes then Idris could end up playing Deathstroke.

Also

This was the main casting that I was interested in. You can't do the Suicide Squad without Waller and Viola was really good in the role. Plus Waller is the type of character that can float around the DCEU which means Viola could end up popping up in other movies out side of Suicide Squad.