Official The Suicide Squad Thread

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
So glad he’s not playing dead shot let him be Deathstroke. I guess the reports about will not being in it due to scheduling issues. Down the line they can bring Will back

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I was kind of hoping they would have the actress who voiced Waller in the Justice League animated series play her on film. I forgot her name but she's currently starring in CSI New Orleans. Davis was good in Suicide Squad so I'm not mad.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Since Deadshot can come back with Smith, I guess they could use Harley leaving Joker to let Leto “reboot” his interpretation without erasing the first movie.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I was kind of hoping they would have the actress who voiced Waller in the Justice League animated series play her on film. I forgot her name but she's currently starring in CSI New Orleans. Davis was good in Suicide Squad so I'm not mad.
CCH Pounder. If Viola couldn't do it I wouldn't have been mad if they got Pounder.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
latest

:jbhmm:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Newcomer Daniela Melchior Eyed For Ratcatcher Role in ‘Suicide Squad’ Sequel (EXCLUSIVE)

27982912_777186505815392_3544650615514881331_o.jpg

Newcomer Daniela Melchior looks to be the latest addition to the team, as sources tellVariety the Portuguese actress has been tapped to play Ratcatcher in Warner Bros. and James Gunn’s “The Suicide Squad.”

She joins new members John Cena and Idris Elba, with Margot Robbie reprising her role as Harley Quinn as well as Jai Courtney as Captain Boomerang. Variety first reported that the studio decided to have Elba play a brand-new character instead of taking on Deadshot, a character portrayed by Will Smith in the first film.

In the comics, Ratcatcher was originally portrayed as a man who was one of Batman’s many enemies, but sources say the studio is now casting the role as a woman who will have some connection to whomever Elba ends up playing.

Warner Bros. had no comment.

James Gunn will write and direct the movie, which is expected to go into production this fall. The tentpole hits theaters on Aug. 6, 2021.

The original “Suicide Squad” — starring Smith, Robbie and Jared Leto — became a massive box office sensation when it hit theaters in 2016, grossing $746.8 million worldwide.

The role would mark Melchior’s first major studio role, as has mainly worked in Portuguese film and television.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Ant-Man actor David Dastmalchian is headed over to the DC universe
2ZBRTJ7.jpg

Dastmalchian has closed a deal to star in James Gunn's The Suicide Squad, with sources saying he will play the comic book villain Polka-Dot Man.

The actor now joins Margot Robbie, who is returning as villain turned sometime heroine Harley Quinn; Jai Courtney, back as Captain Boomerang; and Idris Elba, who was initially set to take on the role of Deadshot before a script change saw it evolve into a new, undisclosed part.

Guardians of the Galaxy filmmaker Gunn is writing and directing The Suicide Squad for Warner Bros. The pic follows David Ayer's 2016 film Suicide Squad, but rather than a straight sequel, the project is described as a new take on the property from the mind of Gunn that will feature a mix of new and old characters.

Plot details are being kept secret, but the new characters include DC villains such as Ratcatcher (she controls rats), Peacemaker (he loves peace so much he will kill for it), King Shark (would you believe us if we told you it's a humanoid shark?) and last, but certainly not least, Polka-Dot Man.

James Gunn's 'The Suicide Squad' Casts 'Ant-Man' Actor David Dastmalchian (Exclusive)