Official The Oscars Thread 2022

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yes, of that movie :
237211.jpg

And as a French myself its really wild to think that it just won Best Picture.
Intouchable og version shoulda won best film also imo

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's negative on a night that is supposed to be positive.
I haven't seen CODA but there are great movies that get overshadowed from various factors every year.

This isn't the first movie about the deaf community either. We just had one nominated for Best Picture last year too

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Not at all. This is a night you worked your ass off for your entire life.

You want to remember your moment a certain way. I don’t wana think about my wife being joked on as I was up for best actor. No way. He handled his business.
tbh if he doesnt react no one would even remember the joke....

if chris rock does a segment on his next comedy special will might kill him, as theres enough out there to crush will

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Not at all. This is a night you worked your ass off for your entire life.

You want to remember your moment a certain way. I don’t wana think about my wife being joked on as I was up for best actor. No way. He handled his business.
Nah, this isn’t a the street, its the Oscars. Chris Rock would of had to make a public apology tomorrow morning if Will never did anything and Will would of looked all the better for it. Instead he got tight and now he looks fukking silly.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Wait so Coli is praising Will for defending Jada the same Jada y'all have been calling for Will to divorce :francis:

He a whole fukking clown for that shyt. The have a sham marriage by their own admission and all of a sudden they're off limits for jokes :mjtf: