Official The New Edition Story Thread

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
Wow big props to BET this so far has been really good. The acting/casting is the best i've seen in a long time. The young kids did such a good job i didn't want them to move to the adults lol.

Bobby brown is such a mess but im here for it. Something about this guy who is playing bobby is sexy :ohlawd: it must be his idgaf attitude :snoop: At first i laughed when i saw tank but i think he's doing a really good job, lala too.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Rewatching the Night 2 right now. The most annoying part about these commercials is that they didn't even write it with commercials in mind. Every commercial has taken place in the middle of a conversation, only cliffhangers we get are at the end of the episode.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My pastor said "Ricky Bell" been playing the role of a teenager since 2006 (Take The Lead)

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, the chick with the hair....lol

I like how they put that in there though. Thats for true Soul Train fans. Also, in the Soul Train interview with New Edition, they said that Big Louie was like their mascot and that show where he came on stage, they planned it but Don didnt know and was pissed, lol.