Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
that was a wild ride

I swear I didn't know Sylvio was wearing a hairpiece this entire time
guy who played junior...killed that shyt
in that last scene dude clutched the robe just like him

Harold shut Paulie tf up

the scene where lil tony soprano ran off from his mom thats the same run he hit from John Sac's backyard...

it felt good to see Harold in the end winning, that shootout was the shyt
and he was able to bust them italian cheeks

dikkie's dad telling him I give you permission to think about her when you jerk off...Ether

dikkie's uncle didn't buy that good deed shyt at all...saw right thru his bullshyt
probably in touch with junior the whole time

Last edited:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I read prior to this dropping, that david chase was open to a sequel to this movie if terence winter comes aboard, and terence winter is interested.

need Matthew Weiner as well...he wrote some of the best episode in the latter half of the show's run

gonna watch tonight:wow:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Junior fuxking Soprano!!!!… All because he slipped and fell… :dwillhuh:

No. Pay attention to what his younger brother, Johnny angry about when he gets out of jail. Pay attention to what Tony's mother, Livia wants dikkie talk some sense to Tony but not want Uncle Junior talk to Tony.

Last edited:

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
The little fat kid is my uncle, Tony… Soprano
full

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Bless us with more goodness. Him and David Simon deserve free reign when it comes to anything HBO. :blessed:

Wondering what new realms he’ll venture into. Either continuing on with The Sopranos property or moving into a whole other direction (which I would really like).

Went in the Alamo with low expectations and came out entertained. Michael was great as Tony and I enjoyed all the callbacks from the show in this. dikkie was nuts, but I couldn’t help but pull for the guy at the same time. :bryan:That damn Moltisanti bloodline is filled with tragedy and we see where Christopher gets his impulsive behavior from.

Vera Farmiga killed that shyt as Livia. It’s mindboggling how damn similar she looks to Carmela. :mindblown:

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
shyt felt like a long filler episode :francis:

I've seen single episodes more fleshed out in less time

Good cast but no one was utilized
Felt disjointed in some parts and I think it would’ve done more justice had it been an HBO limited series. On the other hand, I was caught up in joy with seeing these characters on the big screen that I put all that shyt aside. :ld:

Minus Silvio though. He was jarring as fukk in this. :mjlol:

Last edited: