Official The Mandalorian Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Rewatched the pilot. I just realized that they never explained who the group of "bandits" were that had Baby Yoda, and how they kept him alive for 50 years. Is the crib some kind of stasis chamber, or were they taking him out and feeding him the whole time.

If so, its messed up that Mando and IG-11 murdered every member of the only family Baby Yoda ever knew :picard:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
EMSVrohXYAA-t1D

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Rewatched the pilot. I just realized that they never explained who the group of "bandits" were that had Baby Yoda, and how they kept him alive for 50 years. Is the crib some kind of stasis chamber, or were they taking him out and feeding him the whole time.

If so, its messed up that Mando and IG-11 murdered every member of the only family Baby Yoda ever knew :picard:

That's what originally crossed my mind, those brehs had been holding down Baby Yoda :francis:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what originally crossed my mind, those brehs had been holding down Baby Yoda :francis:

Or in another world, Baby Yoda was their "OVERLORD" and they were fearful of him :russ: For all we know Baby Yoda was a mini crime boss before Mando, and was outside force choking nikkas and yoking people up who wouldn't bow down to him in the criminal underworld :mjlol: Baby Yoda was on his :birdman::smugdraper::demonic: before Mando came :bryan:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
They started bringing everything back around :blessed: we are so used to being disappointed I half way thought they would fukk it up :wow:

I’m sorry for doubting you, mando writers :mjcry:

Baby Yoda so benevolent:wow:

giancarlo:gladbron:

RIP my nikka :mjcry:

They are setting us up nicely. We are in for a feast Friday :mjlit:

They giving us 30 minutes of Baby Yoda fukkery a week and simultaneously dropping keys for us to remember, yet we got hoes complaining the plot ain't progressing like an acclaimed drama :hhh:

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
I'm calling it right now. We're getting that Yoda movie. The Baby Yoda movie set 200 years in the future, with a young adult Baby Yoda. I can't think of any other reason, well other than selling shyt, they would introduce a character that can have over 900 years of experiences. This way they don't have to go back in time and tell the story of a young Yoda. They can go and tell the story of this new character that everyone has fallen in love with, tell his stories as young adult, and do it way in the future, far away from anything dealing with where the galaxy is now.

the cgi would look stupid. he can be a sidekick but not a lead.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

For all we know, Mando and IG-11 killed some Rebels who "rescued" Baby Yoda from Palpatine before the fall of the Empire.

It’s a new model joint, but I think it’s only for the bosses, ie Vader’s Interceptor Tie Fighter.

Outland TIE fighter
Wait...if its canon that it was created AFTER the fall of the Galactic Empire, then who ordered and paid for it? I'm not sure I'm a fan of the idea that the remnants of the Empire are more than an organized crime gang so close to the end of Return of the Jedi. They shouldn't have access to create brand new high tech equipment yet.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
We been driving all morning from Atlanta to NJ for Christmas...so I just binged all seven eps. :wow:

Show is crazy flames.

First TV show that I GOTTA see in over a decade.

We GOTTA get a bomb ass video game outta this, though...that shyt basically writes ITSELF.

My nikka can't be dead, though....:sadcam:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
I’m one of the few people that would like to keep show how it is rather than a traditional plot line as long as they properly take advantage of the Star Wars universe.
THIS! Why are you cats complaining about the story "dragging"? They gotta TELL the damn story first, hell....give 'em a chance first.

I love how each ep deviates from the main plot. It's definitely on some spaghetti western shyt, which is what Lucas ORIGINALLY meant to capture with the first "Star Wars".

But AGAIN....we need a video game STAT. Can you just imagine the side missions, the different explorable worlds....? :ohlawd::feedme: