Official The Mandalorian Thread

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
This show is mid as hell, but I'll be damned if I don't tune in every week just for some Baby Yoda, fukkery:mjlit:

I just realized I'm basic as fukk:mjcry:
Yeah the show is pretty mid but I fukked with the latest episode. Props to Disney for capitalizing on it but I don't really care for the Baby Yoda shyt. I thought the tone in this episode was perfect and I really hope they keep it going.

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Maybe I’m in the minority but I love that these are one offs with an underlying story vs the usual 13 episode story everyone is doing now. It reminds me of the old Hercules and Xena from the 90’s you can just hop in and enjoy an episode without being confused who is who and all that.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can’t wait for Bill’s upcoming Podcast rant.

“And you got these fukking losers, these fukking basement dwellers giving me shyt because I dropped a fictional fukking baby. Not even a baby. A fukking marketing scheme from Disney to steal your money you dumb fukks. It’s a fukking TV show you idiots! Alright? It’s fukking acting. It’s make believe. No babies, excuse me, no marketing schemes to sell merchandise were harmed during the making of the episode you stupid fukking nerds, alright? Jesus Christ you people make me sick. Fukk you and fukk Baby Yoda! If he was real, I’d drop him on his fukking head just to see you cry! Stupid fukking nerds.”

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Can’t wait for Bill’s upcoming Podcast rant.

“And you got these fukking losers, these fukking basement dwellers giving me shyt because I dropped a fictional fukking baby. Not even a baby. A fukking marketing scheme from Disney to steal your money you dumb fukks. It’s a fukking TV show you idiots! Alright? It’s fukking acting. It’s make believe. No babies, excuse me, no marketing schemes to sell merchandise were harmed during the making of the episode you stupid fukking nerds, alright? Jesus Christ you people make me sick. Fukk you and fukk Baby Yoda! If he was real, I’d drop him on his fukking head just to see you cry! Stupid fukking nerds.”

:russ: