Official The Mandalorian Thread

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I like how the X-Wings (one of which was piloted by Dave Filoni) just blew by The Mandalorian's ship without a care in the world and headed for their target. Mando must've been like :win:. I agree with other posters in that it's time to get down to the nitty gritty as I want to know who that mysterious person was at the end of Episode 5.There's a lot of interesting theories (Boba, Cad Bane, Moff Gideon.)

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I was thinking this the entire episode :russ:

kgbftcdute441.png

Also, Bill Burr is a dope ass actor. Between this and Breaking Bad, he's shown he can do it. I really hope he gets more opportunities.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps

Apollo

Music & Arts
Daps
Reppin
Nootropics
If any other show that had an 8 episode season with this much filler you would be bashing the shyt out of it, I guess my expectations for what this show was going to be were flat out wrong and all this show has done for me is prove how much I really don't give a fukk about star wars anymore.

Might binge watch in a couple of years but I have better shows to watch right now.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The first 10 minutes or so felt off for some reason, like the acting was all over the place. But as the ep. went along it turned thing around for me. Rick has had the best looking episodes so far, some of the shots were :banderas:

There's gotta be SOME kind of plot advancement before the Finale though, right? Yeah, I get this is Rebels/episodic TV type of show but if ep. 8 is just another Mando adventure were he leaves Baby Yoda on the ship, some fukkery ensues and he saves the day at the end I'd be :dwillhuh: :why: about it, even if it's a fun ep. again

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
If any other show that had an 8 episode season with this much filler you would be bashing the shyt out of it, I guess my expectations for what this show was going to be were flat out wrong and all this show has done for me is prove how much I really don't give a fukk about star wars anymore.

Might binge watch in a couple of years but I have better shows to watch right now.
The filler on this show is better than the best episodes of most other shows

:pacspit::camby:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nice "trick play". My prediction is the last ep will be good not great and will depend on the big reveal