Official The Mandalorian Thread

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I feel like they need to create longer stories within episodes. Like a 3 episode development of a short story rather than all these quick one offs. This last episode with them raiding that ship could have went longer and developed more.

it would make for a better series

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like they need to create longer stories within episodes. Like a 3 episode development of a short story rather than all these quick one offs. This last episode with them raiding that ship could have went longer and developed more.

it would make for a better series
i agree with this. i just started watching clone wars on disney+ and i like the little multi episode arcs.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Mando creeping up on Bill Burr was some batman shyt.

Man i dunno what yall saying but to me they turning the heat up right in time for next week. Mando a different typa savage but he so humble on some John Wick shyt :wow: the best episode yet..:krs: it turned into some Duke Nukem/Wolfenstein/AliensVPredator shyt mid episode.

When he started hunting them down on the ship, it reminded me of the Denzel "Equalizer" movie, and even Jason from Friday the 13th.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Episode got better as it went on when he flipped the script on them. It was a little generic tho.

Hopefully all of this is going somewhere and not just constant one off episodes every week. I never really did like those types of shows unless it's like a comedy or some shyt.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loved this episode, really had that Star Wars universe feel.

I personally love the one shot nature of these episodes (as long as there quality), and think it’s kinda refreshing from the big twist/reveal plot that everyone is complaining about. I will say the show runners kinda brought those expectations on themselves with Easter eggs from the first couple of episodes.:yeshrug:

I’m one of the few people that would like to keep show how it is rather than a traditional plot line as long as they properly take advantage of the Star Wars universe.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I for one am glad this is a one-off show with a minor overarching plot. Not every TV-show needs to be overblown "Prestige drama" with 10 hour seasons and half of it is actual filler.

One thing though is that they do need to up the quality of the stories. Even for an old school adventure show they could try to come up with some more original plots than this. That's my biggest criticism for the format they chose.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bill Burr killed it. Him asking Mando and the alien chick if they made Baby Yoda had me dying.

Fun episode, if they end up making a Mando movie they should get Rick Famuyiwa

I don’t mind the one offs but I do hope they bring some type of resolution to the Baby Yoda plot

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Those X Wing pilots were the 3 of the directors this season right?

....the cameos by Famuyiwa and his fellow directors Dave Filoni and Deborah Chow as the three X-Wing pilots — delightfully named, respectively, Jib Jodger, Trapper Wolf, and Sash Ketter — who blow up the thieves' base at the end, plus Matt Lanter (who voiced Anakin in the Clone Wars ...
-rolling Stone