Official The Mandalorian Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
While these stand alones are fine and all,i kinda want them to get on with the story.

But...this is the story. :dwillhuh: If you want to find out The Client's motivations - I see where you're coming from, but, to me

The story is as much about Mando's growth as it is about what the last dregs of the Empire want with Baby Yoda. The Twylek chick talked about him killing for target practice on their last mission together. This time he locks the mercernaries up instead of bodying them all, even though they left him for dead.

This show is really just 'Lone Wolf and Cub' in space. :manny:

Last edited:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Man i dunno what yall saying but to me they turning the heat up right in time for next week. Mando a different typa savage but he so humble on some John Wick shyt :wow: the best episode yet..:krs: it turned into some Duke Nukem/Wolfenstein/AliensVPredator shyt mid episode. So many piff moments. The jab at the shooting accuracy of Stormtroopers might be highlight of the season :mjlol:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
I get what y'all are saying as far as moving on with the story but this is part of it. Every "side" mission Mando does is to make money and move farther away across the galaxy. He IS running and probably doesn't know where to go with the child. As we have seen with anything Star Wars though someone will find him and catch up to him