Official THE LITTLE THINGS Thread

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Remember...The coli hates everything so never base your opinion on that. If anybody is on the fence about watching it, I say watch it and form your own opinion. I thought it was a good movie...

could have been better especially since it went for the se7en vibe which is a classic, but it wasn’t terrible by any means. It could have used another 30 minutes or so to flesh things out and that would have really helped the ending come together a bit better

I said it earlier that this script was done in 1990, so Se7en becoming a box smash classic and noir classic likely prevented this movie from being made then. The Little Things is essentially a homeless man's version of Se7en.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Remember...The coli hates everything so never base your opinion on that. If anybody is on the fence about watching it, I say watch it and form your own opinion. I thought it was a good movie...

could have been better especially since it went for the se7en vibe which is a classic, but it wasn’t terrible by any means. It could have used another 30 minutes or so to flesh things out and that would have really helped the ending come together a bit better
In the Era of 2 hour films... It's weird with it being so short.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Funnily enough the cinematography and score were the only things keeping my eyes glued to the screen. I dug the noir vibes it gave off, especially at night. Felt like two different movies because of it.
Idk, I felt TV series crime drama had better. Especially, series like Mind Hunter Season 2.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
am I supposed to think Rami Malek is good or even remotely believable in this role? also, for a movie called "The Little Things" i noticed like 4 "little things" that would never have existed in the year this movie is set. i'm actually sitting here confused as to whether or not it was intentional.

This was Netflix, "gimmie my paycheck" status, but this was intended to be an actual theatrical movie, so i can't even blame it on the streaming service aspect of it.