Official THE LITTLE THINGS Thread

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Glad I didn’t read this thread before watching.... I think this is a solid movie. Would def recommend the watch. :manny:

Surprised to see so many posts confused by what happened, what exactly are y’all confused about? shyt wasn’t complicated at all. Cops truly are pieces of shyt (well people are, but cops have the power act on their POS tendencies)

I do wish they didn’t show Denzel burn the barrettes...should have let the audience deduce that. I deduced it before he threw it on the fire

Explain the barrets?

Daps
Explain the barrets?
the parents of the missing jogger said their daughter always wears a red barrette when she jogs.

Mr Robot asked Denzel if he found a red barrette in Letos apartment, Denzel said he didn’t, but could if he had more time.

Denzel sent Mr Robot that barrette at the end to ease his conscience so that Mr Robot could believe he got the right guy and move on.

Showing Denzel burn the other unused barrettes let the audience know Denzel bought it and didn’t find it in Leto’s apartment. I thought that cheapened things, and the audience should’ve been able to deduce that.
These pigs really ain’t shyt. :wow:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Half the ppl on this site like the movie, based on that and what's in the watch thread, y'all better never recommend shiet to me

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Glad I didn’t read this thread before watching.... I think this is a solid movie. Would def recommend the watch. :manny:

Surprised to see so many posts confused by what happened, what exactly are y’all confused about? shyt wasn’t complicated at all. Cops truly are pieces of shyt (well people are, but cops have the power act on their POS tendencies)

I do wish they didn’t show Denzel burn the barrettes...should have let the audience deduce that. I deduced it before he threw it on the fire
So was "he" or was he not the killer.

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Rami was miscast in this, he's great in everything else I've seen him in, but couldn't buy him as a hotshot detective.

Potential was there with the cast, but completely average. Movie was going for Se7en/True Detective 1st season vibes but didn't have any of the qualities that made those great
He has MacBeth coming later this year. He's had plenty of bad movies in his career. He'll be fine.

I read somewhere the Little Things script has floating around Hollywood since 1990. My anticipation for this immediately flipped when I read that.

That explains alot of why this is so underwhelming

Daps
So was "he" or was he not the killer.
I’d day no. They definitely didn’t confirm he was the killer.

It’s left open ended. There’s no real hard evidence he was the killer.

I see how you could view as open ended cause they didn’t confirm he wasn’t the killer either, but I feel pretty confident that the writer’s intent was that he’s not that killer. There’s a bunch of other stuff that should’ve made the audience highly suspect he wasn’t the killer, even before the end.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I’d day no. They definitely didn’t confirm he was the killer.

I see how you could view as open ended cause they didn’t confirm he wasn’t the killer either, but I feel pretty confident that the writer’s intent was that he’s not that killer. There’s a bunch of other stuff that should’ve made the audience highly suspect he wasn’t the killer, even before the end.

Yeah, I lean towards he wasn’t the killer.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remember...The coli hates everything so never base your opinion on that. If anybody is on the fence about watching it, I say watch it and form your own opinion. I thought it was a good movie...

could have been better especially since it went for the se7en vibe which is a classic, but it wasn’t terrible by any means. It could have used another 30 minutes or so to flesh things out and that would have really helped the ending come together a bit better

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Also, the cinematography and score was hot garbage more so than the film itself.
Funnily enough the cinematography and score were the only things keeping my eyes glued to the screen. I dug the noir vibes it gave off, especially at night. Felt like two different movies because of it.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Remember...The coli hates everything so never base your opinion on that. If anybody is on the fence about watching it, I say watch it and form your own opinion. I thought it was a good movie...

could have been better especially since it went for the se7en vibe which is a classic, but it wasn’t terrible by any means. It could have used another 30 minutes or so to flesh things out and that would have really helped the ending come together a bit better
Another 30 minutes for a 2 hour movie? :comeon: