Official THE LITTLE THINGS Thread

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Besides the movie using every serial killer cliche in the book, besides it being a slow burn that leads to nowhere, besides it having a weird ass message about cops covering up for cops, the other thing that disappointed me about it was Rami’s performance. Dude is a great actor but he was bad in this. Was trying to go for an understated demeanor but it just felt like he was taking sleeping pills the whole movie
Yea, he didn’t fit in this movie at all. I would have never believed him as Freddie Mercury until he did it, so he can obviously flex when the script and direction is right. This role tho, yikes. Didn’t fit at all. :scusthov:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Besides the movie using every serial killer cliche in the book, besides it being a slow burn that leads to nowhere, besides it having a weird ass message about cops covering up for cops, the other thing that disappointed me about it was Rami’s performance. Dude is a great actor but he was bad in this. Was trying to go for an understated demeanor but it just felt like he was taking sleeping pills the whole movie
What if we made Brad Pitt's character in Se7en a charisma less void whose main character trait is that he looks at people with a half smile without saying anything.:jawalrus:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if we made Brad Pitt's character in Se7en a charisma less void whose main character trait is that he looks at people with a half smile without saying anything.:jawalrus:

I said earlier in the thread, this movie is basically Se7en if you removed everything good about that movie. Alright, off the strength of Denzel, I'm gonna stop shytting on this flick lol

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Painkillers had me knocked out for a minute.

Anyway.
Almost done.

Feels like a good time to blame Jared Leto for no reason.