Official THE LITTLE THINGS Thread

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Max 0/2 with these theatrical drops so far :gucci:
The lick is that Max is really 2-0 with the theatrical drops. Neither of these would’ve performed at the Box Office. That’s a win for HBO actually. Means HBO Max was the better platform for them to be released on. You’d watch it at home because it’s convenient. You wouldn’t have gone to the theatre to see this.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The lick is that Max is really 2-0 with the theatrical drops. Neither of these would’ve performed at the Box Office. That’s a win for HBO actually. Means HBO Max was the better platform for them to be released on. You’d watch it at home because it’s convenient. You wouldn’t have gone to the theatre to see this.
As far as bringing more subscribers in, sure. But entertainment wise? 0-2 easily. This was wack and Wonder Woman was an entire waste of time.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Everybody sleepwalked through this film, I don't want to here any directors crying about streaming the rest of the year when they're putting out mediocre shyt :stopitslime:

You would think these people got Oscar hits in the bag :mjtf:
The way they were popping shyt about “back ends” you would’ve thought the made a new Harry Potter movie. :mjgrin: They lucky if they would’ve broken even with these shyts. WW would’ve off the strength of opening weekend but that would’ve fell off quicker than a cripple at a rodeo.
:heh:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Everybody sleepwalked through this film, I don't want to here any directors crying about streaming the rest of the year when they're putting out mediocre shyt :stopitslime:

You would think these people got Oscar hits in the bag :mjtf:
Breh didn't even bother to get in shape for the film. He didn't need to :francis:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way they were popping shyt about “back ends” you would’ve thought the made a new Harry Potter movie. :mjgrin: They lucky if they would’ve broken even with these shyts. WW would’ve off the strength of opening weekend but that would’ve fell off quicker than a cripple at a rodeo.
:heh:
WB: Back end? You lucky I'm not asking for my money back for that finesse job ya'll just pulled.:hhh:

I thought of another one:mjgrin:

How bout you put that money BACK IN my account:troll:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The stan in me don't want to admit it but HBO Max is 0/2 with these exclusive theatrical drops so far :gucci:

Sweeping this under the rug and continuing the Warrior binge :hubie:

Slow start to the year for HBOMax (that coronavirus movie with Chiwetel and Anne Hathaway was trash too) but they’re about to hit a home run with Judas and the Black Messiah. That’s the other movie I saw an early screening of and without getting into spoilers, it more than lives up to the hype.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hate to say it, but @Drew Wonder was right. 2 hours of mid. :unimpressed:

It's a far less interesting Memories of Murder. If it wasn't for Fences, I'd say Denzel completely fell off. Get outshined by a trolling Jared Leto brehs :snoop:

Elliot would be ashamed at some of Rami Malek's decisions too

Besides the movie using every serial killer cliche in the book, besides it being a slow burn that leads to nowhere, besides it having a weird ass message about cops covering up for cops, the other thing that disappointed me about it was Rami’s performance. Dude is a great actor but he was bad in this. Was trying to go for an understated demeanor but it just felt like he was taking sleeping pills the whole movie

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Slow start to the year for HBOMax (that coronavirus movie with Chiwetel and Anne Hathaway was trash too) but they’re about to hit a home run with Judas and the Black Messiah. That’s the other movie I saw an early screening of and without getting into spoilers, it more than lives up to the hype.

Glad to hear the Judas movie is going to be piff:wow:

did you get to watch any other?