Official THE LITTLE THINGS Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
So to be clear...2 of the best, most detailed detectives - seemingly in the country with how they focus on “the little things” - couldn’t solve this serial killer case, and the movie ended that way. Am I right?
:patrice:

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I'd give it a 2/5

Watch it if you've watched everything else you wanted to watch already

The end ruined it for me. Just how it made zero sense that the cop would play along with the suspect for that long and spend that much time doing backbreaking labor while dude is popping shyt

Nothing about that seemed realistic and it took me out of the whole thing

Daps
So to be clear...2 of the best, most detailed detectives - seemingly in the country with how they focus on “the little things - couldn’t solve this serial killer case, and the movie ended that way. Am I right?
:patrice:

What made you think that were the best detectives in the country? :pachaha:

They just drank their own kool aid and really believed they were clairvoyants with their grand leaps in logic. Who knows how many murderers they made to pad their clearance rate over the years. Word to Steven Avery.

Daps
I'd give it a 2/5

Watch it if you've watched everything else you wanted to watch already

The end ruined it for me. Just how it made zero sense that the cop would play along with the suspect for that long and spend that much time doing backbreaking labor while dude is popping shyt

Nothing about that seemed realistic and it took me out of the whole thing

Yea that was silly. I guess they were tryna say Mr Robot was so obsessed that he lost it at that point, but it came off as unbelievable that he’d just keep digging holes like that. Can’t believe he’d dig even one hole in that situation; if Leto really was the killer he’d be putting himself in grave (pun intended) danger tiring himself out with his back to Leto so often.

Last edited:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I don't even know if this was good or not. It was kinda interesting but I dozed off on my couch and woke up towards the end. Should I give it another go???

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Welcome to the city of sin. Welcome to city of angels. You’ll hear them...:wow:

From the yt comments:
:ohhh:
It’s the “little things” like the license plate 2FAN321 being on the vehicle (a blue Mercury) of the car in the first scene of the movie.. and also that same exact license plate being on another vehicle (white Mercedes) when Denzel goes to the forensic lab to pick up the boots but he needs a signature from homicide.. Whom ever tried to attack the girl in the beginning of the movie was a COP... and works at the forensics lab..and the license plate 2fan321 is spotted again on a vehicle (tan Mercedes Benz )next to Jared Leto’s house .. at 1:31:33 ( 1 hour and 31 minutes) into the movie).. so Jared Leto’s character has to be the killer or is in connection (accomplice) with the actual killer..

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don't even know if this was good or not. It was kinda interesting but I dozed off on my couch and woke up towards the end. Should I give it another go???
I give it a 7.5/10 but I was at the theater. I need to watch this in my house though, that way I can pause and rewind. I say check it out again and pay attention to everything. I might even need to take notes. I cant believe a cast that loaded would sign up for something that doesnt give you what you need to know to figure it out. The answers have to be in there somewhere....

....right? :mjcry:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
1. the movie is set in the 70s (I think; I don’t think they confirm a year, but it’s clear it’s set in the past). Having a muscles isn’t some unique thing. And the fact that we see the car at the beginning and the car that follows the jogger birth of which are clearly different colors than Letos (blue and brown, respectively) strengthens my belief that he’s innocent. Nothing about Leto suggests he’s rich enough that many cars...especially cars that he can hide from the police (remember they found his other one and it was clean).

2. I don’t think that’s his land, he just said he knew a guy who had a hunting license there. I took that to mean he got the key from that guy. :manny:
The setting was definitely in the early 90s.

The No Doubt poster. The cars everyone was driving was very late 80s/early 90s. The clothing was early 90s as well.

The muscle car isn't that out of place 15-20 years after its original release.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
yo, look i know these are unprecidented times and it's nearly impossible to shoot movies, but what the fukk is this? is this real? i'll admit to zoning out, but if this is real, lofl.

If they really leaned in on the early 90s aesthetic, this would not have been out of place for a movie during that period.

Daps
From the yt comments:
:ohhh:
Good catch, but this may just be a movie goof or Easter egg.

The plate of the car in the beginning is blue with yellow characters. The other two are white with blue characters.

E6-E04-B71-1-AAD-4-C55-A3-D5-6-A420-F167-E5-D.jpg

6-FA8-B11-E-8570-44-C9-892-C-56-DD378-E5-CC6.jpg

258-AC0-DE-D3-F9-451-E-AEA1-6-DF4-BCB5-D355.jpg

So the killer isn’t using the same plates in the opening scene. If the killer had the ability to print his own plates, why would he use the same number?