Official THE LITTLE THINGS Thread

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Rami's better suited to play the suspect in a film like this, he would've killed it in that weirdo troll role Leto was aiming for. As a detective he just felt off and forced, that chemistry wasn't there.

Movie could've gone from average to really good if Denzel had a better running mate.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Movie was too slow and dragged.
Sparna character wasn't good. Dude was a gimp and I feel like the actor just randomly did that.

Movie was a letdown. Really needed better pacing to build the tension

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Clearly a 7 ripoff. It’s almost as if the writer saw 7, was upset that Spaceys character killed Pitts wife and wanted to rewrite it in a universe where the killer is given swift justice.
pretty sure the script is so old it preceded 7. thing is, once Se7en came out, even if it was influenced by this old script circulating Hollywood, that should have been the end of The Little Things.

Daps
pretty sure the script is so old it preceded 7. thing is, once Se7en came out, even if it was influenced by this old script circulating Hollywood, that should have been the end of The Little Things.

This script has been in production hell since before 7? :ohhh:

So who copied Who?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
This script has been in production hell since before 7? :ohhh:

So who copied Who?
my guess based on half ass research is The Little Things was a "hot" Hollywood script, and whoever wrote Se7en read it and thought, "this is hot? I can do better than this shyt." but for all i know, Se7en could have floated around a while too before it was made. I'm pretty sure i heard on a podcast or something that The Little Things was in development a few times over the years with big time directors but it always stayed in development hell til now.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Halfway through and I'm having a hard time trying to finish this. None of these actors gave two shyts about these roles as alll of them look board asf in this. I never seen an actor so out of place with the Rami cat playing the lead detective. He's awful. Why won't they pick up the pace in this:why:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Et9ekIJWYAESwQD