Official THE LITTLE THINGS Thread

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
yo, look i know these are unprecidented times and it's nearly impossible to shoot movies, but what the fukk is this? is this real? i'll admit to zoning out, but if this is real, lofl.

What’s wrong with this pic, I don’t get it.
I just watched the movie, it was alright at best. Kept me entertained for the most part. Won’t be rewatching and glad I didn’t go to the theaters for it.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What’s wrong with this pic, I don’t get it.
I just watched the movie, it was alright at best. Kept me entertained for the most part. Won’t be rewatching and glad I didn’t go to the theaters for it.
Green screen background, car turns and he doesn’t move the steering wheel

taker597

Superstar
Daps
@taker597
@R.E.N. Spells Ren

I think your dispute is exactly what the film is about. :ohhh:

Is there too much to dismiss from Leto? Or are these just a bunch of “little things” that appear to be more than they are when you have nothing?

I think if you’re looking for a killer for 15 years, you might grasp at anything and overthink stuff, but it also doesn’t mean what you’re seeing and feeling isn’t right when a guy seems like “the guy”.
Is it Leto the whole time?
Is Leto a copy-cat of the original?
Is Leto just a crime-buff?

Idk... I really don't want to think to much other than the film was just a really old screenplay that was written with logic gaps that don't mesh well in films of this Era. I'm just glad the crime aspect was facade to the real story and message. I just wish it was interwoven better.

I like the idea that real murder did commit suicide in the beginning and that killers are born everyday, every minute. Leto was just another murder influenced by Serial Killer fantasy of those times. It's better for overall message and a better twist. But they really portray Leto in such a creepy and overkill way that it's really hard to really care for him. Granted... The ending wouldn't make sense for Rami if Leto wasn't the killer. All that was done would of been instantly undone if they figured out Leto wasn't the guy or the suicide dude was the real killer. I kind of figured he was just a misdirection.

Most people would probably come to the conclusions that Leto got what was coming to him.

Also, the red barrette was a placebo plot device spoken intoeexistence by Rami's character. For all we know.. There was never one there to begin with...

I think Rami would of been better in the suspect role with less creep and just more of a fukk you Mr. Robot attitude. And another 45 minutes and David Fincher directing it. It would be a classic in better hands.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Hate to say it, but @Drew Wonder was right. 2 hours of mid. :unimpressed:

It's a far less interesting Memories of Murder. If it wasn't for Fences, I'd say Denzel completely fell off. Get outshined by a trolling Jared Leto brehs :snoop:

Elliot would be ashamed at some of Rami Malek's decisions too

why would you even bring up Memories of Murder? :dead:

As far as bringing more subscribers in, sure. But entertainment wise? 0-2 easily. This was wack and Wonder Woman was an entire waste of time.

Judas and the Black Messiah should right the ship.

edit: see someone said this

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
This fukkin movie fukkin sucked a dikk like a trick bytch.

I'm LEGIT pissed I spent two hours of my Saturday night giving this garbage ass fukk shyt ANY attention.

Leto sucked, Remi weird lookin ass sucked, even Denzel couldn't carry this fakkit ass bullshyt.

The ending was stupid, the movie dragged on too long, the payoff wasn't worth it...it didn't even make SENSE, ultimately.

Seriously, somebody come make this bullshyt make sense. I legit want to punch ere'body associated with this fukkshyt dead in their bytch ass faces.

I don't think I've ever been THIS mad at a movie in my life.

fukk the lives of everyone associated with it. I hope the fukkin studio that greenlit this sorry ass movie goes bankrupt and burns to the fukkin ground.