Official The Irishman Thread

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
7.8/10 I didn’t like the last 30 mins was sort of a snooze fest. but overall a great performance by all the legends and great cinematography I could’ve used a couple more exciting scenes def one of the top 10-15 movies of the decade. Dope movie, it def has replay value and I’ve watched it a couple times I usually don’t watch movies more then once unless I saw something great in it and escpecially not right away. and i liked it more the second time I watched it seeing the detail and the performances.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Chi
7.8/10 I didn’t like the last 30 mins straight was sort of a snooze fest. but overall a great performance by all the legends and great cinematography I could’ve used a couple more exciting scenes def one of the top 10-15 movies of the decade.

last 30 mins do kinda drag but imho they’re all really important to drive home the message. It is just a bit taxing on the viewer bc you’ve been watching for 3 hours already.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I read somewhere that Chin had a sitdown at his moms house with Gotti amd Gaspipe Casso. If true...:mindblown:

i think that was a part of Sammy the Bull’s testimony. I think that meeting was Gotti & Sammy, Gas n Vic and then Chin to mediate bc the Gambinos and Luchesses were beefing hard. Then they all worked together on the windows case that eventually brought down gas, Vic and chin.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
How yall cats know so much about the mob?
@Whips-n-Chains bruh do I need to be worried for your safety?:lupe:

I know some ppl that know some ppl but like dude below said just reading and documentaries. I drive a lot w my work so I’ll listen to audiobooks and I listened to that whole Five Families book it was like 35 hours or shyt lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Sat down to watch this shyt tonight and its goddamn 3 hours long

I'll have to wait until I get a TV as opposed to watching it on my phone

I would advise against watching movies on your phone especially piff like this... but i do watch some shyt at work so i feel u

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Sat down to watch this shyt tonight and its goddamn 3 hours long

I'll have to wait until I get a TV as opposed to watching it on my phone

Movies on phones?:picard:

Im not a snob in the least bit but watching anything other than bullshyt youtube videos on your phone is a disservice to yourself :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
nikkas killing me acting like this the first 3-hour movie ever made

I didn't feel like it was a three hour movie. It flew by and honestly, most people these days are used to binge watching shyt, if you watch three episodes of something that's three hours right there. lol