Official The Irishman Thread

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I’ve always loved that HBO Gotti film. Mad slept on. Bugsy with Warren Beatty is also underrated af.

Loved the Irishman. Not a perfect movie but well worth the watch and I wanna rewatch it again when I have the chance. Too much shyt to watch, not enough time.

HBO Gotti is classic af and the film’s success is the reason HBO got the green light on The Sopranos (GOAT series)

this scene...:wow::wow::wow:

Anthony Quinn as Aniello Dellacroce was too pure

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I just watched the Michael Franzese interview on Vladtv, he basically said it was a good movie, but Frank Sheeran did not kill Hoffa
Also said he didn't kill Gallo. I thought eyewitnesses saw him kill Gallo. But Franzese would know. My guess is the Colombos killed him in retaliation.

Last edited:

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Also said he didn't kill Gallo. I thought eyewitnesses saw him kill Gallo. But Franzese would know. My guess is the Colombos killed him in retaliation.
Franzese would possibly know about Gallo from his old man, but not about Hoffa. It's not like after they killed Hoffa they circulated a memo to everyone around. The people who made the decision were the heads of the Genovese, Chicago and Detroit families, and Buffalino himself. Franzese's father was pretty big, but not that big.

As for Gallo, a pretty strong case was made in the book for Sheeran, but there's also a pretty strong case for a guy named Carmine DiBiase.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Franzese would possibly know about Gallo from his old man, but not about Hoffa. It's not like after they killed Hoffa they circulated a memo to everyone around. The people who made the decision were the heads of the Genovese, Chicago and Detroit families, and Buffalino himself. Franzese's father was pretty big, but not that big.

As for Gallo, a pretty strong case was made in the book for Sheeran, but there's also a pretty strong case for a guy named Carmine DiBiase.
Yeah, I saw a documentary on twitter saying witnesses ID'd DiBiase.
Franzese also said Buffalino wasn't as powerful as they claimed in the movie.

Man, I need more mob flicks.

I always thought the Gambinos was the most powerful. But the Lucchese, Bonannos and Colombos had it poppin. And the Geneveses were apparently I more powerful than all