Official The Irishman Thread

Oville

Pro
Daps
shyt was weak and extra. Overacted by Pacino. :unimpressed::hubie:

Only scene I think he kinda over acted was when he spazzes out on his team. Outside of that, he's playing an outgoing charismatic character so I don't know what else people want him to do. He show's great examples of contained rage in his scenes with DeNiro and Pesci towards the end. The way he portrayed Hoffa's stubborn, arrogant, and oblivious nature was Oscar worthy.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Russ and Frank told him multiple times to slow down, cats wasn't appreciating what he was doing but he was still :pacspit:

Hoffa knew what they was about and still wanna go rogue:hubie:

"if they can kill a president, then they can kill the president of some union" :picard:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jimmy Hoffa was the mob's version of 'Pac. Had the charisma and the potential to change the game, but so much a hot head especially after released from prison that someone was bound to get him. And it's still an unsolved case.

The parallels are uncanny :pachaha:

Daps
Jimmy Hoffa was the mob's version of 'Pac. Had the charisma and the potential to change the game, but so much a hot head especially after released from prison that someone was bound to get him. And it's still an unsolved case.

Yeah you have to pick and choose your battles
fukk I look like going against an entire murderous organization by myself

Dave24

Superstar
Daps

Who was more corrupt, Hoffa or the Kennedy family? Back in the day was hoffa viewed as evil and corrupt by most of america?