Official The Irishman Thread

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
They always in that mindset... tryna figure out if somebody is bullshyttin them. in truth the story wasn't adding up. You go to a supermarket and just say hey I want a fish? of course you should know what the fish was :dead:
Oh I definitely understand why dude wouldn't let go of the fish thing. It's just the way the dialogue played out was funny as hell :russ:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
ending was straight :sadcam:. harsh realities of getting old.

It was pretty much 10/10 for me but I can see how people who haven't' read about the people would complain.

HBO fukked up not carrying on boardwalk empire. they could have just made a straight mob history series where they kept going on. upto the 90s. That was a blank cheque but they fukked it up like the GoT last season.
The fukking truth. Everytime i think about rewatching Boardwalk Empire i think against it cause i don’t feel like sitting through a bunch of senseless Margaret and Nucky scenes. That last season about the Castellamare War was fukking epic. I’m dying for HBO to just do a early mob show.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
HBO didn't fukk up Boardwalk Empire the dumb ass Michael Pitt ruined it with his egotistical bullshyt and it messed up the main story line. He pulled the same shyt on Hannibal and got cut from that show... difference is they were able to move around him being in that role. Dude thinks he really is Kurt Cobain or something....:mjlol:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I loved this. The CGI on the faces was some of the best yet. Really liked Pesci character. Dude was so silent and menacing but extremely nice and polite.

Pacino was hilarious. Did he forget his line when he was cursing the union crew out in his office? Seems like it. Deniro walked out “That didn’t apply to you” :russ:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
HBO didn't fukk up Boardwalk Empire the dumb ass Michael Pitt ruined it with his egotistical bullshyt and it messed up the main story line. He pulled the same shyt on Hannibal and got cut from that show... difference is they were able to move around him being in that role. Dude thinks he really is Kurt Cobain or something....:mjlol:

the new york characters shyt all over the AC bytches.

If hbo had their mind right, they'd have killed off AC and focused on NY/Chicago/the Italians. There are so many stories, twists and intrigue in their history that it made no sense to me they'd focus on Nucky solely (and not even the AC summit :hhh:), add to that, Steve Buscemi is too funny looking to be the focus of hours of TV closeups

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
The fukking truth. Everytime i think about rewatching Boardwalk Empire i think against it cause i don’t feel like sitting through a bunch of senseless Margaret and Nucky scenes. That last season about the Castellamare War was fukking epic. I’m dying for HBO to just do a early mob show.

they had the right actors on deck plus they had the look and feel of the period down to a tee.

their loss I guess.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I loved this. The CGI on the faces was some of the best yet. Really liked Pesci character. Dude was so silent and menacing but extremely nice and polite.

Pacino was hilarious. Did he forget his line when he was cursing the union crew out in his office? Seems like it. Deniro walked out “That didn’t apply to you” :russ:
Seemed like there was quite a bit of adlibbing throughout the film.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Man, I loved this. Was worried initially that I wouldn't like it and expected it to drag but the CGI first was very impressive. Always great to see Pesci in an excellent understated but menacing role. Pacino was also great and De Niro was his usual brilliant self. Need to try watching it again at some point soon. The whole de-aging really stumped me. So well done.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Oh yeah something off bout Chucky.
You drop your own pops off to get whacked but don't know nothing bout him missing?:patrice:

I know these aren't the type of cats you go talking about but his role seems for lack of better terms.....fishy
:troll:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

That scene was so great.
You couldnt tell if he forgot his line or if he was so pissed of he was at a loss for words :russ:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Crazy Joe hitting the Paulie Walnuts
hqg-84.gif
:mjlol: