Official The Irishman Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Playing spades for hours with the fam on your last stop... jokes... eats... tree... bets...

Instead of...

The Irishman...

:skip:

True "Blassic"

:deadmanny:

This site REALLY IS suspect.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Gonna just troll this site on some ignorant project shyt going forward.

fukkit.

:pachaha:

Why KNOSHSKI?!?!

:skip:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
All shyt aside, I give the avengers: endgame a 10/10 and black panther a 9/10. This movie was close though. I'll probably watch it to help me sleep better especially with the 3 and a half hour narration. DeNiro has a very soothing voice.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I loved it BUT like other posters have said I can understand why someone wouldn’t like it.

It’s a very slow burn. But I’ve always had an affinity for dramas with a lot of subtlety.

The cinematography is beautiful, you have to appreciate period-pieces, to truly enjoy it.

Even at their advances ages De Niro and Pacino delivered, but give Pesci another phukin Oscar, he knocked that shyt right out the park.

My favorite line

If they can kill the President of the United States, they can kill the president of some union”

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:martin:@ all the ass hurt manchildren Marvel stans mindlessly hating in this thread...

This movie was vintage Scorsese, solid 9/10...

I just felt it was a little too long and takes a good half an hour to get going...

De Niro, Pesci and Pacino killed it...

The scene towards the end where Frank going back between Pesci/ Tony Salerno and Hoffa had me legit dying...