Official The Haunting of Hill House/Bly Manor Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Drop some stories bruh.

Halfway thru the 2nd esp.

I like it...
It was almost 30 years ago breh i was like 5. Hardly remember

But there would always be knocks on the door and no one there. Same with the doorbell.

Though one time i swear to god we opened the door and myself my babysitter and my sister (who is 5 years older) saw a ghost. Looked like a native man. Dude just stood there

I also once saw an apparition with longg hair in my mothers room.

My sister said i was deathly afraid of clowns and supposedly saw them too. I think i blocked that shyt outta my mind. I was like Nell apparently

My sisters friends who lived in the same cul de sac silverware got thrown all over the place and they would always turn the water faucets on.

Years later we find out that super cliche that whole subdivison was built on an Indian burial ground.

I kinda tried to forgot about most of it until about 5 years ago at my spot something would always move the trash can lid and it would rock back and forth.

I was in denial and told my wife she was imagining it. Then one day she was at school and i was home and the entire fukking trash can lifts up and flies across the room and hit the sofa :dead:

The doorbell shyt started happening there too and knocks on the door. We always had to keep sage on hand. My dog was always scared and stayed under the bed. We ended up moving (for other reasons)

I have lost my visual sixth sense but i can sense energies and presences. My wife is a medium and i think being around her re awoke it in me. It's hard to breathe in haunted places.

This show made me realize that my fam is still fascinated in ghosts and shyt.my sister is a hardcore supernatural stan. And im a sucker for all ghost story flicks.

Last edited:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
It was almost 30 years ago breh i was like 5. Hardly remember

But there would always be knocks on the door and no one there. Same with the doorbell.

Though one time i swear to god we opened the door and myself my babysitter and my sister (who is 5 years older) saw a ghost. Looked like a native man. Dude just stood there

I also once saw an apparition with longg hair in my mothers room.

My sister said i was deathly afraid of clowns and supposedly saw them too. I think i blocked that shyt outta my mind. I was like Nell apparently

My sisters friends who lived in the same cul de sac silverware got thrown all over the place and they would always turn the water faucets on.

Years later we find out that super cliche that whole subdivison was built on an Indian burial ground.

I kinda tried to forgot about most of it until about 5 years ago at my spot something would always move the trash can lid and it would rock back and forth.

I was in denial and told my wife she was imagining it. Then one day she was at school and i was home and the entire fukking trash can lifts up and flies across the room and hit the sofa :dead:

The doorbell shyt started happening there too and knocks on the door. We always had to keep sage on hand. My dog was always scared and stayed under the bed. We ended up moving (for other reasons)

I have lost my visual sixth sense but i can sense energies and presences. My wife is a medium and i think being around her re awoke it in me. It's hard to breathe in haunted places.

This show made me realize that my fam is still fascinated in ghosts and shyt.my sister is a hardcore supernatural stan. And im a sucker for all ghost story flicks.

You shouldn't have disturbed pocahontas and them

:ufdup:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This is pretty good after watching 2 episodes. However, the dialogue is somewhat forced and unnatural. Maybe that's intentional, I dunno, but it's a bit odd.

And I fukking hate these goddamn shows that do 21:9. Why do shows keep doing this? :beli: It's not more "cinematic," it's a waste of space. Everybody is watching this on a TV that is most certainly 16:9. Stop this shyt :ufdup:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
This show is the truth and its bringing up all kinds of memories and emotions.

When the lil boy was talking about his grandma visiting him after she died and just staring at him.

Same shyt happened to me when my Great-GMA passed away. I was so young when she passed I don't have any memories of her besides the funeral. But, for months after she passed, I would dream of her just standing at the edge of my bed, just staring at me. Used to scare TF outta me. The same dream was happening one night and instead of me just waking up like I normally do, during the dream she just floating away, while spinning real fast. She moved further and further away, until I couldn't see her anymore and that was the last dream I had of Her.

End of 1st esp. For some reason that shyt gave me goosebumps/chills like a MFer! Eyes watered up and everything. I started looking around my living room, like WTF is going on. This happened at like 6 PM, w/ the lights on...lol

That Sleep Paralysis shyt. I thought they did a good job and capturing how it feels to wake up and not be able to move, or speak. Compound seeing, feeling/sensing some evil/bad force in the room with you...man....that shyt be scary AF. Even worst when you are laying next to some one. Your trying to call their name, or tell them to wake you up (when you realize what it is), but you cant fukking talk! You, can hear your self saying it in your head tho and it sounds all mumbled and distorted.

Good fukking show so far to.

I was hyped over the exorcist 1st season a few years ago. This is better. 8/10 so far.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Ayo......that's the waitress off of Mad Men.

I recognize that five head from anywhere.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Man, who wrote this fukking show....

Damn!

***Edit

Mike Flanagan

Oculus
Ouija
Before I wake >>All 3 were really, really good, w/ Oculus being borderline GREAT.

Hush
Before I Wake>>>Both were good and BIW was different

Geralds Game >>>Pretty good 1-2 watcher.

2-3 more under his belt I haven't seen w/ Dr. Sleep coming in 2020. (S.King)

Last edited:
  • Dap

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Who else remembers seeing the 1999 version with Famke Jammessn and Taye Diggs, Chris Kattan? My friends and I were dying to see that one lol

I can't remember my first reaction, the marketing was so good, and just GOING to the movies was so exciting as a 14 year old, I may have been unable to clearly see how terrible it was.
That movie was so fun to watch.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Who else remembers seeing the 1999 version with Famke Jammessn and Taye Diggs, Chris Kattan? My friends and I were dying to see that one lol

I can't remember my first reaction, the marketing was so good, and just GOING to the movies was so exciting as a 14 year old, I may have been unable to clearly see how terrible it was.

Original is infinitely better and still effective. But the remake is fun

• Dap