Finished episodes 9......MAN
1o0qxy.jpg

:to: that house is fukked up
:damn: leave the damn house

Black people would’ve left that house episode 1

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I’ve done the same, definitely had to turn on reruns of Martin or sportscenter and watch it for a few before going to sleep to wind down and clear my head of all that dread :russ:

This show described sleep paralysis perfectly, I have had that shyt before and thought I saw a female watching and couldn’t move so bent neck lady got a nikka looking around the room late at night and sleeping with the lights on. The way horror is done on this show is brilliant, someone mentioned jump scares but it’s not the jump scares that get you but the subtlety that really gets in your head.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This show described sleep paralysis perfectly, I have had that shyt before and thought I saw a female watching and couldn’t move so bent neck lady got a nikka looking around the room late at night and sleeping with the lights on. The way horror is done on this show is brilliant, someone mentioned jump scares but it’s not the jump scares that get you but the subtlety that really gets in your head.

I had sleep paralysis last year. I couldn’t move and could’ve sworn I heard a voice cackling and something sizzling, like grease on a grill. I thought I was going to the bad place brehs :damn: I went to church for two months straight after that. It’s the WOAT body mechanism. What point is having consciousness if you can’t move :hhh:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I had sleep paralysis last year. I couldn’t move and could’ve sworn I heard a voice cackling and something sizzling, like grease on a grill. I thought I was going to the bad place brehs :damn: I went to church for two months straight after that. It’s the WOAT body mechanism. What point is having consciousness if you can’t move :hhh:

That shyt is mad terrifying especially when you are alone, the sheer fact that your body isn’t responding to your command but you are conscious but can’t move is absolutely terrifying.

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Daps
Black people would’ve left that house episode 1

This is why you don't see black families in supernatural settings. We're putting the house up for sale after the first picture gets knocked over. I don't give a fukk what the ghost wants, or who it is. Oh, this is your house? Well go right ahead and take it.

:hubie: