Official The Expanse Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
brehs wtf? I was meandering through the first 7 episodes of this shyt all of the sudden it got real fukking good now I'm hype as fukk for that second season.
This

The show was good with acting and graphics, but first half was just ok...

Near the end, I'm sitting here like

giphy.gif

Waiting for the second season now because I didn't realizing it was only 10 episodes long:why:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Is it just me, or did they greatly increase their special effects budget? Everything looked much better than last year.

This show ignores so many space ship clichés that I always took for granted. For example, when the Rocinante shot up the stealth ship I kept waiting for it to explode in a loud fireball...then it just drifted away dead. Plus the ships don't have any kind of "force shields", so bullets at close range go right through them.

Seeing the nephew floating alone in his suit got me claustrophobic as hell.

That was the same kid this episode, right?

calh45

Cal
Daps
This is one of those shows where I HATE the main character but I love the fukking show......Kinda like Dexter.

There's stone cold killers in the show and the main cat is a fukking pacifist yet they somehow feel cool writing scenes where he's always tryna flex on cats that'd normally shoot his ass without thinking if he didn't have the MC halo above his ass

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This is one of those shows where I HATE the main character but I love the fukking show......Kinda like Dexter.

There's stone cold killers in the show and the main cat is a fukking pacifist yet they somehow feel cool writing scenes where he's always tryna flex on cats that'd normally shoot his ass without thinking if he didn't have the MC halo above his ass

I'd be a pacifist too if I had a nikka like Amos in my squad :merchant:

Ezra

Daps
He's even a bigger p*ssy in the books. Plus Naomi is a belter, which means she should be one of those lanky stretched out people they showed at Tyco Station last season. I was looking forward to see how human hit it when his chick is so damn long. :lolbron: