Official The Expanse Thread

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I get the science behind the ships construction but I just question how come it appears technology has advanced so much but ship design in their universe is still a crude building of interstellar travel.

I mean artificial gravity generators shouldn't be that wildly exotic in their universe they already explained they have one on the first space station we saw. I just wished they expanded on advances in tech. I mean we already have alien life knocking on their door, they basically created a hive mind to disseminate the information and analyse it which I saw in the last episode...
Interstellar travel? Breh theyre travelling in the same solar system...
I for one love the realism they depict in their space scenes..

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Show is slept on! Lil homie that always gives Miller shyt is always making me :laugh:. Might be the best show Syfy has done yet. Hope its a longer season this time around.
Definitely. There was longer threads for Killjoys and Dark Matter and this show beats them both. Dark Matter is a close second though

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Definitely. There was longer threads for Killjoys and Dark Matter and this show beats them both. Dark Matter is a close second though

Not gonna lie, the first couple episodes start slow but the pay off is :ohmy: it's well written and well acted.

At this time in order of fav

The expanse
Killjoys
Dark Matter
The Magicians.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Not gonna lie, the first couple episodes start slow but the pay off is :ohmy: it's well written and well acted.

At this time in order of fav

The expanse
Killjoys
Dark Matter
The Magicians.
I'd agree except I'll have killjoys at the end..magicians is def better than it

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
This show is the best thing on TV for me.

:whew: I was afraid to say so coz i'm a syfy fan in general but I agree. I actually dig the belter slang that's used in the show, reminds me of afrikaans mixed in with Pidgin English.

Its already better than BSG and any version of Stargate to me. If they can maintain their quality level, they might catch up to Babylon 5.

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.