Official The Expanse Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Is this show actually any good? Or a huge waste of time like other Syfy shows?

To me, its the best "space" show since Battlestar Galactica and the 2nd season of Stargate Universe. If it continues at the level where the season ended, then it would be the best "hard" Sci Fi space show since Babylon 5.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
To me, its the best "space" show since Battlestar Galactica and the 2nd season of Stargate Universe. If it continues at the level where the season ended, then it would be the best "hard" Sci Fi space show since Babylon 5.
B5 ain't even close to being hard sci-fi.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
B5 ain't even close to being hard sci-fi.
I guess you're right. I was thinking if you eliminate the psychics, and the Vorlons, and the time travel, and...I guess if you keep eliminating stuff there's not much left. Though at least they made an attempt to have the ships in space obey the laws of physics.

Ezra

Daps
The 6th Book came out yesterday. Bout to dive into it

Ezra

Daps
Anyone read the books? That girl in the space suit is one bad bytch. One of my favorite characters in the series.

giphy.gif

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps

Umm... damn nikka thats some high ass praise. Imma have to watch this now to see if it delivers...

Now.... if its trash Imma need my dap back :ufdup:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Umm... damn nikka thats some high ass praise. Imma have to watch this now to see if it delivers...

Now.... if its trash Imma need my dap back :ufdup:
Give it time though. I have to admit the world has so much going on I was lost the first couple of episodes. Lots of different characters and scenes on ships, asteroid bases, and Earth.

Ezra

Daps
Give it time though. I have to admit the world has so much going on I was lost the first couple of episodes. Lots of different characters and scenes on ships, asteroid bases, and Earth.
its about to get a lot bigger

First season only covered the first half of the first book