When they were both peeing outside, I half expected Amos to turn around on some

0J85Pz.gif

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y'all gon judge me, but I never watched Battlestar Galactica:francis::whoa:
I’m late to this discussion but I checked out of BSG after a few seasons and:
I’m glad I threw it to the bushes after reading the rest of the show played out. There’s a constant religious overtone that felt mad out of place and took up way too much focus.
Marco's scumbag factor has no limits :mindblown:
Every time my guy Marco does some scummy shyt I think back to your comments in here :mjlol:

Great episode but they did one thing I really hate in TV shows.

Giving a new character some background just so they can kill them off for 'impact' ten minutes later.
I know other people addressed this but i assumed she lived and I’m still not convinced that she’s dead just yet (unless I missed something). It doesn’t make sense for Amos to spend so much time sealing up her wounds once they’re already in space if she’s gonna die anyway. That’s an odd death scene for a show that typically makes it explicitly clear when someone’s dead, but I could be wrong.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished season 3. Sheesh yall werent kidding. I enjoy this universe scale worldbuilding.

New top 5

Bobbie: Thick and badass. Eli Manning level clutch gene. Id fukk that goofy accent right out of her.

Alex: Wholesome character and listening to this Indian dude with a "howdy pardner" Texas accent is hilarious. Martians >

Amos: An encyclopedia of badass quotes, simple loyalty and guys getting shot. Demoted 1 spot for some rather :dame: energy.

Holden: I fukks with his come up. I like the switch from "Strong sense of justice guy" to "I'm doing the right thing and fukk you if you disagree, im not explaining shyt". Bruh is a legend in the universe but never looking for props

Krishna: I love the way she curses

Bottom 5

Anderson Dawes
The Mormons
Melba
Drummer
Naomi

Most are here because of OPA affiliation. It might as well stand for Outta Pocket Always, these shytheads are always fukking something up. And I have yet to see a value they've actually provided to the belt, most just use them in bids for power (dawes, johnson drummer).

Melba is an idiot and a stain on her awesome sister. She somewhat redeemed herself. Same with drummer

Naomi is only here for giving the protomolecule to Fred Johnson on her own...stupid af. I forgive her by now

The mormons :mjlol:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Finished season 3. Sheesh yall werent kidding. I enjoy this universe scale worldbuilding.

New top 5

Bobbie: Thick and badass. Eli Manning level clutch gene. Id fukk that goofy accent right out of her.

Alex: Wholesome character and listening to this Indian dude with a "howdy pardner" Texas accent is hilarious. Martians >

Amos: An encyclopedia of badass quotes, simple loyalty and guys getting shot. Demoted 1 spot for some rather :dame: energy.

Holden: I fukks with his come up. I like the switch from "Strong sense of justice guy" to "I'm doing the right thing and fukk you if you disagree, im not explaining shyt". Bruh is a legend in the universe but never looking for props

Krishna: I love the way she curses

Bottom 5

Anderson Dawes
The Mormons
Melba
Drummer
Naomi

Most are here because of OPA affiliation. It might as well stand for Outta Pocket Always, these shytheads are always fukking something up. And I have yet to see a value they've actually provided to the belt, most just use them in bids for power (dawes, johnson drummer).

Melba is an idiot and a stain on her awesome sister. She somewhat redeemed herself. Same with drummer

Naomi is only here for giving the protomolecule to Fred Johnson on her own...stupid af. I forgive her by now

The mormons :mjlol:

:whoa: To me, this is STILL the best acting we've ever seen on this show:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: To me, this is STILL the best acting we've ever seen on this show:

Shame he never came back. The way they had him exit this other show I watched I thought it was because he had commitments to The Expanse :dead:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
full
Get your warship magic wand erased out of existence like it's photoshop brehs!

New episode up. Anybody not have the english subtitle option? Mine is missing

Yeah, I had the same issue. Tried to turn it on when I thought I misheard something and saw that there was no option for English.

They did my man Alex dirty

:picard: That unceremonious throw to the bushes
. I didn't think they were gonna do him like that cause I could have sworn the allegations came after they were done filming the season. He probably had more footage after that "stroke" scene but they edited it in a way to make it so he died and made new scenes for the crew to confirm his death.

I know other people addressed this but i assumed she lived and I’m still not convinced that she’s dead just yet (unless I missed something). It doesn’t make sense for Amos to spend so much time sealing up her wounds once they’re already in space if she’s gonna die anyway. That’s an odd death scene for a show that typically makes it explicitly clear when someone’s dead, but I could be wrong.

Rep, Erick confirmed she lived. :obama: I take back what I said.