Official The Expanse Thread

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
These are some of the best fleet battles in sci-fi hands down

I don't nerd out on that shyt often but man..... I think people are spoiled by it. Its some of the best shyt since BSG. Probably better.

Was it really them? I can't really be sure but its likely...
Yeah, it was them.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
These are some of the best fleet battles in sci-fi hands down

I don't nerd out on that shyt often but man..... I think people are spoiled by it. Its some of the best shyt since BSG. Probably better.

Was it really them? I can't really be sure but its likely...

Had to be. Especially the way they were ripping through that ship. :picard:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man these fire fights be :wow::whoo:

This shyt between the Belters, Drummer and the Rocinate had me like

giphy.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
It probably won't happen but I think they should put up the cut Alex scenes in a BTS thing or something like that. I have a feeling it was a bigger emotional impact with the whole crew coming together instead of what they had to do.

If it was South Korea they'd probably just recast him for next season no fukks given. I just heard they did that to the main lead of a show over allegations of drunk driving, he starred 1-16 episodes and they still replaced him for the last four :dead:

Daps
It probably won't happen but I think they should put up the cut Alex scenes in a BTS thing or something like that. I have a feeling it was a bigger emotional impact with the whole crew coming together instead of what they had to do.

If it was South Korea they'd probably just recast him for next season no fukks given. I just heard they did that to the main lead of a show over allegations of drunk driving, he starred 1-16 episodes and they still replaced him for the last four :dead:

I'm still :bryan: at how they got this nikka up out the paint.

You can't even feel bad for him after seeing those texts :snoop:

Its almost comical. Destroy your career Mars brehs.

And the showrunners were so explicit about the fact that he was being replaced. Even had the new pilot drinking out of his cup like:yeshrug:

Soooooo disrespectful :pachaha: I've never seen nothing like this