Official The Expanse Thread

.r.

Veteran
Daps
:wow:

Amos about to introduce his X23 serial killer bae and kingpin of Baltimore OG childhood friend to the newly single Queen of Earth

when you oversimplify this show its fukking hilarious :mjlol:

47172861.jpg

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Actually went to college with kingpin dude. We had mutual friends/acquaintances. Not surprised he made it to TV compared to everyone else I met or knew in the theater section of the school. Dude never let his disability get to him, always seemed upbeat and positive. He was dating this sultry theatre baddie for awhile too, I remember ppl chasing her lol

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*kane from menace 2 society voice *
Damn I ain’t know those HOA rent-a-cops would come back blasting like that :damn:

Peaches was trippin with that tho, I gotta go back and re-read the book cause I don’t think it was that dramatic :heh:

Earthgang already trying to get the new SG out the paint :pachaha:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its flames from here on out :wow:

can't wait to hear you quoting from the Book of Amos in a week
Funny you say that

Hated dude all season 1. Holden confesses he and Naomi are dating and if Amos is ok with that.

Amos goes "yeah she like a sister to me....but I would hit that if she was down ngl :manny:"

Leapfrogged Alex as my favorite character in one scene.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
All facts. I was like, clear your conscience on your own time. We're trying to survive here. People died that didn't need to die. They basically offset the people they lost with those butlers and maids. She saved no one.
Lol bro this is the same shyt I argue in every major sci-fi thread. The hero always puts people's lives in danger to save this "weaker" group and the nikkas who end up dying are NEVER the people most important to the hero. It's a ritual sacrifice. It's not even plot armor at this point.