Official The Expanse Thread

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Peaches fukked them up.
All facts. I was like, clear your conscience on your own time. We're trying to survive here. People died that didn't need to die. They basically offset the people they lost with those butlers and maids. She saved no one.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
All facts. I was like, clear your conscience on your own time. We're trying to survive here. People died that didn't need to die. They basically offset the people they lost with those butlers and maids. She saved no one.

They wasnt expecting to run into weapon X....:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: she had something for their ass....

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Great episode but they did one thing I really hate in TV shows.

Giving a new character some background just so they can kill them off for 'impact' ten minutes later.

Yeah that bugged me too.
Before I watched last nights ep. I finished watching another TV show where they brought in a last minute character that had a relationship with the heroes (even though they never mentioned him before) so he could help them out, they build him up on some sappy shyt and then they threw him in the bushes same episode :martin:. So I knew she was dead as soon as she started connecting with Amos.

Last edited:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that bugged me too.
Before I watched last nights ep. I finished watching another TV show where they brought in a last minute character that had a relationship with the heroes (even though they never mentioned him before) so he could help them out, they build him up on some sappy shyt and then they threw him in the bushes same episode :martin:. So I knew she was dead as soon as she started connecting with Amos.

Yeah, I honestly thought "The Expanse" was above cheap shyt like that.

Last edited: